Subliminal Disses You Missed

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Speaking of MF GRIMM...him and DMX had a battle at the Def Jam X-mas party word is MF GRIMM destroyed him a lot of people don't know DMX got at him on "Get At Me Dog"

"One in the back wit ya fakkit ass face down
Lucky that you breathing, but you dead from the waist-down
The fukk is on your mind? Talking that shyt that you be talking
And I bet you wish you never got hit cause you be walking
But shyt happens and fukk it, you done did your dirt
nikkas is wondering how the fukk you hid your skirt"

Oh shyt :picard:
I had no idea :hhh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this is old school but nobody ever picked up on it

Doug E. Fresh was shytTING on Onyx here..cued

even sampling them when calling them out

allegedly, before the bald head crazy gimmick....they were dancers(either a group or backup dancers) in the era before that with blonde twists..rayon shirts the whole nine(you know, what others their age were doing)...heard this plenty of time but pictures never surfaced

I only seen ONE picture and it was in a interview, I think it was about Agallah. one of them dudes was standing in front of an alley with blonde hair and a purple coat with a big collar like some ghetto wizard.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Lench Mob responded back on Guerillas Aint Gangstas

'A Street Knowledge mission? , You nikkas is wishin'

thanks again..

I wonder when the diss song was made because the Dre lyrics were on the song/single to"F Dre Day" and Ice Cube was featured in the video for "Let Me Ride" both from the Chronic album.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The Madd Rapper skit?

it was a general diss but I always felt it HAD to be a response to the "Shark Biters" skit on Only Built For Cuban Links..or at Wu in general "This is my 4th album....referring to the fourth Wu
related album" more john blaze..ahahahahaha
.couple of shots at Jeru of course....because it leads into "kick in the door" which is directly shytting on jeru among others.

*I love Ghost, and i don't have the audio proof but there was a rae and ghost appearance on funk master flex when OBFCL came out and flex brought up that somebody was mad about the shark biters skit.....

Rae "drop a name"
FF" bad boy.....biggie"
Ghost "I'm NEUTRAL"

Rae and Ghost proceeded to cop pleas... in the words of Cappadona "this shyt was horrible"

before anybody screams duck tales at me, EVERYBODY listened to hot97 at that time....in the tristate area.this was the HEIGHT of Wu popularity..so other people surely heard it

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
On the Wu Tang double album, there's a talking interlude with RZA and GZA dissing "cat in the hat...dr. Seuss" rappers.

HAS to be aimed at Busta, right? or is that a reach

=====
X-Clan on "Fire and Earth"...."got no time to be hanging out with humanists" line by Prof. X was aimed DIRECTLY at Krs-One.....who was calling himself a "humanist" that year.
cued

======

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Speaking of MF GRIMM...him and DMX had a battle at the Def Jam X-mas party word is MF GRIMM destroyed him a lot of people don't know DMX got at him on "Get At Me Dog"

"One in the back wit ya fakkit ass face down
Lucky that you breathing, but you dead from the waist-down
The fukk is on your mind? Talking that shyt that you be talking
And I bet you wish you never got hit cause you be walking
But shyt happens and fukk it, you done did your dirt
nikkas is wondering how the fukk you hid your skirt"

I think everything goes

BUT

pointing at someone being paralyzed after a shooting, where they also lost their half-brother is very low (had to Wikipedia that)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
what part is about mf Grimm im not too familiar with dude... is he a paraplegic or a tranny? (nikkas is wondering how the fukk you hid your skirt)
‘In 1994, Grimm survived an attempted murder where he was shot seven times by rival drug dealers,[13] following a previous three shots in an earlier murder attempt in 1986. As a result of the 1994 attack, he was deafened, blinded, paralyzed from the waist down, and comatose; doctors predicted that he would suffer nulled senses and be paralyzed for the rest of his life. MF Grimm's half-brother and manager Jansen Smalls died in the attack. As a result of this attack, all the music labels interested in Grimm's music cut all contact with him. Grimm recovered full vision, hearing, and speech ability, but still uses a wheelchair.’

From Wikipedia