Subliminal Disses You Missed

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Speaking of MF GRIMM...him and DMX had a battle at the Def Jam X-mas party word is MF GRIMM destroyed him a lot of people don't know DMX got at him on "Get At Me Dog"

"One in the back wit ya fakkit ass face down
Lucky that you breathing, but you dead from the waist-down
The fukk is on your mind? Talking that shyt that you be talking
And I bet you wish you never got hit cause you be walking
But shyt happens and fukk it, you done did your dirt
nikkas is wondering how the fukk you hid your skirt"

what part is about mf Grimm im not too familiar with dude... is he a paraplegic or a tranny? (nikkas is wondering how the fukk you hid your skirt)

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
what part is about mf Grimm im not too familiar with dude... is he a paraplegic or a tranny? (nikkas is wondering how the fukk you hid your skirt)

In 1994, Grimm survived an attempted murder where he was shot seven times by rival drug dealers,[13] following a previous three shots in an earlier murder attempt in 1986. As a result of the 1994 attack, he was deafened, blinded, paralyzed from the waist down, and comatose; doctors predicted that he would suffer nulled senses and be paralyzed for the rest of his life. MF Grimm's half-brother and manager Jansen Smalls died in the attack. As a result of this attack, all the music labels interested in Grimm's music cut all contact with him. Grimm recovered full vision, hearing, and speech ability, but still uses a wheelchair.[14]

Grimm founded label Day By Day Entertainment in the late-1990s. At around the same time, he put together his Godzilla-inspired MC collective, the Monsta Island Czars, which at the time also featured MF DOOM. However, to pay for the extensive medical bills from his hospitalization, Grimm turned back to drug dealing. This lifestyle eventually caught up with him again when his organization was taken down by the police.

Facing narcotics conspiracy charges, Grimm was sentenced to life imprisonment under the Rockefeller Drug Laws in 2000. Before his sentence began, Grimm recorded his debut album, The Downfall of Ibliys: A Ghetto Opera.[15]

MF Grimm - Wikipedia

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
In 1994, Grimm survived an attempted murder where he was shot seven times by rival drug dealers,[13] following a previous three shots in an earlier murder attempt in 1986. As a result of the 1994 attack, he was deafened, blinded, paralyzed from the waist down, and comatose; doctors predicted that he would suffer nulled senses and be paralyzed for the rest of his life. MF Grimm's half-brother and manager Jansen Smalls died in the attack. As a result of this attack, all the music labels interested in Grimm's music cut all contact with him. Grimm recovered full vision, hearing, and speech ability, but still uses a wheelchair.[14]

Grimm founded label Day By Day Entertainment in the late-1990s. At around the same time, he put together his Godzilla-inspired MC collective, the Monsta Island Czars, which at the time also featured MF DOOM. However, to pay for the extensive medical bills from his hospitalization, Grimm turned back to drug dealing. This lifestyle eventually caught up with him again when his organization was taken down by the police.

Facing narcotics conspiracy charges, Grimm was sentenced to life imprisonment under the Rockefeller Drug Laws in 2000. Before his sentence began, Grimm recorded his debut album, The Downfall of Ibliys: A Ghetto Opera.[15]

MF Grimm - Wikipedia

ooohhhh X put em in a body bag

only thing is the timelines dont match... if X battled dude at a def jam x mas party.... get at me dog was written before X was on def jam... he actually got his deal by rapping get at me dog with his jaw wired for lyor

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of MF GRIMM...him and DMX had a battle at the Def Jam X-mas party word is MF GRIMM destroyed him a lot of people don't know DMX got at him on "Get At Me Dog"

"One in the back wit ya fakkit ass face down
Lucky that you breathing, but you dead from the waist-down
The fukk is on your mind? Talking that shyt that you be talking
And I bet you wish you never got hit cause you be walking
But shyt happens and fukk it, you done did your dirt
nikkas is wondering how the fukk you hid your skirt"

So foul.

"Talking that shyt that you be talking."
:laff:
Grimm must have said some otherworldly disses towards X

I found a thread on here talking about their battle.

Robbie: It seems like there were two separate leagues of MC’s. Guys like Mikey D didn’t care about making records because they were so focused on street respect for battling. Is that how you felt?

MF Grimm: That’s exactly how I felt. At the time, people I was with and things of that nature, money wasn’t an issue. It was a street rep. You wanted to be known for that. “Don’t go against him! Don’t waste your time!” I bring up DMX, because he came to me. We were at a Def Jam Christmas party, and he wanted to battle me. His boys were from the street, and my boys were from the street, and they all knew each other. They were just talking about it, “I don’t think your boy is better than my boy!” “What?” So it just started that way. I wasn’t even in the mood that day, but I had to. Far as I’m concerned, I destroyed him. I like X. Then he turned around and battled Jay-Z, that’s the way it was.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

only thing is the timelines dont match... if X battled dude at a def jam x mas party.... get at me dog was written before X was on def jam... he actually got his deal by rapping get at me dog with his jaw wired for lyor

Maybe that wasn't the final cut of the song as we know it now.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue

Never knew this...legendary

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no harming me//Ain't got no love for no Hoes n Harmony-Kurupt

You was HEARTLESS on your hits//nikkas love to scream peace after they start some shyt-2Pac

THROW YA GUNZ in the motherfukkin air//we dont care-Snoop Dogg
(At first I was like eeh whatever but it was his second jab at them in my opinion. In an interview in the Source around that time before this song I believe Lil Malik was playing Onyx in a car and Snoop didnt like it. He even went on to say I dont want to hear all of that hollering and shyt)

Me and my boy argue about this one: Take your ass to the OLD SCHOOL and part your fukking eyebrows-Mad Skillz(I argue he wasn't dissing 2Pac)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
"you a dikk blower trying to speak the thun language
what the drilly with that tho? it ain't bangin
you hooked on mobb phonics, infamousbonics
lyin to the pop dog like you got it
you ain't a wildin out for the night fist thrower
rusty shank holder"

I personally still think P was going at busta rhymes

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Redman on Pick it Up sent subs as Biggie and Busta Rhymes

“nikkas be like “Oh he changed his style up”
Shut the fukk up, you still a dikk rider”

“And must we forget I originated all that wild shyt
That rrrahh rrraow shyt, that jump up and ready to fukk shyt up now shyt”

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"All you hard rocks you need to stop it
It's like my spot in Long Island and I ain't seeing no profit
So after this if you got time, we can kick it about you working for me
And we can see if you as bad as you say in your rhymes
Cause all that killing shyt is played
Cause while you murdering nikkas, broke ass, I'm getting paid
And I don't need a thousand nikkas to roll with me
My roster holds 50 proper glock cockers that shifty
So if you shoot niggga, don't miss me" - Smoothe Da Hustler sending subs at M.O.P. after they got at them on "World Famous"

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
F
"Certain dissidents diss from a distance
Disrespect and discriminate
bytch I laminate that ass
And wear it at the New Music Seminar for a badge
Mash or get twisted
Dem gwan front like Rosa Parks but them marks is broke wristed
You got superiority complex based on old statistics, now listen
Respect due to the pioneers but what your borough did in 83' is ancient history brah'
So why these nikkas actin' like since they live in the state
That rap originates
They automatically, all time greats?
It takes classic material to make phat shyt
Not proof of New York residence and an accent" - Ras Kass getting at Q-Tip

That was in response to Q Tip on a DJ Clue mixtape freestyle saying

"To you west coast N's, we'll bust your shyt/"

He copped pleas on the next Tribe album claiming he said something else on some Lalin from Carlito's Way shyt

carlitos-way-lalin.png