Styles P Schooling you Orange Channel type nikkas

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:deadrose: at this nikka with a 25 cent juice. You know damn well you too big for that shyt. Even as a youngbul I knew those little juices weren't enough

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To think in 20 years some bytch ass old man is going to pull out Frank Oceans Channel Orange and say *you dontk now nothin bout this. * ( plays forrest gump) *this is when r*b was honest and real*

WITH A LISP!

Its disgusting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To think in 20 years some bytch ass old man is going to pull out Frank Oceans Channel Orange and say *you dontk now nothin bout this. * ( plays forrest gump) *this is when r*b was honest and real*

WITH A LISP!

Its disgusting.
lmbao

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:ld: they were great albums for the time but aged terribly

epmd in 90s :dj2:

epmd now :skip:

wait so Black Moon and Redman albums and Tribe Called Quest and EPMD aged terribly now?..wow my g..lol...I don't hate on everything new and I still listen to all this shyt till this day...shyt..even my teenage baby brother is on to this shyt...im glad I was in his life...he got more hip hop knowledge than about 95% of his friends...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Styles P basically a channel orange n1gga with his brolic ass wife :mjpls:

r9hk40.jpg
when keeping it real goes wrong lol......it still doesnt take away from the jewels he dropping and im sure she was there from the beginning when he had nothing but shiyyyyatt couldnt be me lol