Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I used to have this track.

There used to be a Ruff Ryders website where people would upload every single Ruff Ryder song ever existed..mixtapes...songs..freestyles EVERYTHING...but that was a long long time ago man...but yeah the track is real.......the website had some of sheek louch freestyles when he was in his prime..and im talkin about freestyles where he shytted on jada and styles .....he had dis roman candles scheme that was just godly...that track is long gone tho

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
the website had some of sheek louch freestyles when he was in his prime..and im talkin about freestyles where he shytted on jada and styles .....he had dis roman candles scheme that was just godly...that track is long gone tho
:lupe:

Looks like we have a new track to search for

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
This shyt was unicorn status....The Coli uncovered it :wow:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:lupe:

Looks like we have a new track to search for

back in the day we had the illest fansites....one was ruff ryders...one was wu-tang...one was jay-z.....etc

each linked to each other and each had the artist street tracks and b sides etc etc....i had countless Infa-Red freestyles...countless drag-on tracks.....cassidy freestyles...so much random shyt yo....in 2006 my harddrive crashed so i lost everything...over 600 gbs of street music like kay slay shyt...cutmaster....dj diggz.....dj absolut...so much shyt man :wow: im gettin a lil choked up thinkin about this :wow: i had so many gems

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
back in the day we had the illest fansites....one was ruff ryders...one was wu-tang...one was jay-z.....etc

each linked to each other and each had the artist street tracks and b sides etc etc....i had countless Infa-Red freestyles...countless drag-on tracks.....cassidy freestyles...so much random shyt yo....in 2006 my harddrive crashed so i lost everything...over 600 gbs of street music like kay slay shyt...cutmaster....dj diggz.....dj absolut...so much shyt man :wow: im gettin a lil choked up thinkin about this :wow: i had so many gems
Bruh, I swear every time my harddrive crashes I lose at least ONE rare track that I can never find again :wow: Especially the early to late 2000's.

cook

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: the story of actual diss can be found on any forum from what i was told it was a concert in philly ,forgot which radio station held, this was the height of the beef, styles said it someone recorded it , you gotta keep in mind this was before youtube,instagram twitter etc, this was when the moto razr was the most modern phone around. Dude who sent it to me via megaupload said he recorded himself, if he did or not idk :yeshrug:

edited to add a Coli tag

:wow:

i added a thecoli.com drop. hope you dont mind, you know some blogs about to jack this shyt

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
the coli found the holy grail of disrespectful shyt

holygrail.jpg

styles-p.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

rocawear-vasque-rocawear-winter-snow-coat-black-grey-512761-3.jpg

RIP Baby girl but damn Styles :to: thats my GOAT napkin thrower

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This brings it home theres so much music we all had that slipped through our hands and hard rives over the last decade or so, I had some ILL tracks that I've forgotten about, and some I remember, there some Memphis Bleek freestyle with some group the CO D's over Shyne 'Bad Boyz', and i can't ever find it…It's bittersweet and I have to remember when I do hear these long coveted tracks, rarely do I listen to them much, it's much more about the hunt….