Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The class depth shyt is Wrath of the Righteous is > than this. Obviously the character creator all around is better here because of the graphics and appearance stuff.
but that's the point. Nobody is supposed to compete with Pathfinder in that arena - it's the core of their gameplay. My ex used to call it a 'menu game' because I'd spend more time doing build screens and spell setting than being in combat. That's the far end of the crpg spectrum. And I love that shyt - I have over 300 hours in WOTR. That said... there's a level of immersion you just can't get reading the text scroll across from aerial view of the characters.

That said, if they'd tried to do WOTR in 3d, that game budget would have been :picard:

I hope Owlcat grows enough to get halfway there - their dedication to their source foundations are unmatched, even by Larian.

Just looked it up.
Apparently they're doing a Warhammer 40k RPG. Well... shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
but that's the point. Nobody is supposed to compete with Pathfinder in that arena - it's the core of their gameplay. My ex used to call it a 'menu game' because I'd spend more time doing build screens and spell setting than being in combat. That's the far end of the crpg spectrum. And I love that shyt - I have over 300 hours in WOTR. That said... there's a level of immersion you just can't get reading the text scroll across from aerial view of the characters.

That said, if they'd tried to do WOTR in 3d, that game budget would have been :picard:

I hope Owlcat grows enough to get halfway there - their dedication to their source foundations are unmatched, even by Larian.

Just looked it up.

Pathfinder is too hardcore for me :hubie:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just looked it up.

This is true. I always thought that D&D shyt was geeky as fukk until Pathfinder WOTR. I got 230 hours in that shyt. It took me till like my 7th charatcer to be satisfied enough to beat it. I kept theorizing new characters and shyt. I hope owlcat gets to Larians level. I think they are just as good

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
This is true. I always thought that D&D shyt was geeky as fukk until Pathfinder WOTR. I got 230 hours in that shyt. It took me till like my 7th charatcer to be satisfied enough to beat it. I kept theorizing new characters and shyt. I hope owlcat gets to Larians level. I think they are just as good

WOTR is so fire. Got to the end just to find out about the secret ending so im starting over after taking a lil break from it

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
hoping I can finish Jagged Alliance 3 before this comes out :sadcam:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm all for making sure everyone feels comfortable and safe when filming scenes like that, but if I'm being honest, finding myself on a soundstage somewhere wearing a mocap suit and rig while someone's walking me through how to sensually and respectfully fukk a bear is about where I'd start wondering if I'd been making the best life choices. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm all for making sure everyone feels comfortable and safe when filming scenes like that, but if I'm being honest, finding myself on a soundstage somewhere wearing a mocap suit and rig while someone's walking me through how to sensually and respectfully fukk a bear is about where I'd start wondering if I'd been making the best life choices. :mjlol:

tmp-name-2-537-1589488449-6_big.jpg