Student has legs, fingers amputated after eating leftover Chinese takeout

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Student had legs, fingers amputated after eating leftover Chinese

A 19-year-old college student had to have his legs and fingers amputated after eating leftover Chinese takeout in a “freak accident.”
The New England Journal of Medic
A 19-year-old college student developed sepsis and lost his legs and fingers after eating leftover Chinese takeout food in what a doctor described as a “perfect storm” of events.

Dr. Bernard Hsu, a licensed toxicologist, described how the young man became severely ill after eating tainted leftovers, including lo mein, chicken and rice.
I read the article. I think he's one of those people that's severely allergic to a random thing and it finally caught up to him.

I don't eat old food. If it's older than a day and I didn't put in the refrigerator myself, I don't eat it. I tell my wife that she might as well throw that away.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a story similar to this where this guy ate like 7 day old pasta or pizza and died

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
WTFF kind of writing is this?
The author is HORRIBLE!!!!

It says the doctor said it was a perfect storm of events, WHAT EVENTS????????? DESCRIBE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF
What a weirdly written articleeeeeeeeee

I was kinda of angry reading this shyt, like wtf is wrong with this author
and after only describing the food as leftover it gives no information and then ends the article with food being left out of the fridge.
This is horribly written.

With that said, ya i'm done with chinese food

To reduce the risk of food poisoning from bacteria, leftover food should be refrigerated no later than two hours after it is removed from a heat source

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
These kinda threads always funny. Coli nikkas always make it seem like they ahead of the curve when it come to anything. It could’ve been ice that got him sick and it would be folks saying “see that’s why I never have ice in my house, I cut out ice 11 years ago :damn:

about a decade ago an entire soccer team died.
they died because of ice cubes.

the team ordered sandwiches on trio, so it included their soda of choice.
and the soda would have ice cubes in them.
later on they all died.
apparently there was so much fecal matter on the ice cubes that it caused a horrible infection

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
LFO was right.:picard:

Didn't one of the dudes from the group die? I hope it wasn't bad Chinese food that got him. :mjcry:

These kinda threads always funny. Coli nikkas always make it seem like they ahead of the curve when it come to anything. It could’ve been ice that got him sick and it would be folks saying “see that’s why I never have ice in my house, I cut out ice 11 years ago :damn:

I began boycotting ice about eight years ago when I found out that my ice wasn't getting as cold as the white man's. I don't tolerate discrimination, especially not in my kitchen.

:troll:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I get black pepper chicken and fried shrimp... Nothing covered in sauce anymore. The wings good too but even then can be too much with the batter. When you pay attention to ya body reactions you know what’s what and what’s for you.

also had being a chef, still am but just at home now, I can gauge what and what not to do pretty easily. Food is good the day you cook it and up to 2 1/2 days after. Some say 3 days but nah fam.

Same for bare/raw ingredients.
You're a certified chef??