Student has legs, fingers amputated after eating leftover Chinese takeout

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yup, few years ago some kid left spaghetti out on the counter, ate it days later and died in his sleep that night.

"On 1 October 2008, a 20-year-old man became sick after eating a meal of leftovers of spaghetti with tomato sauce, which had been prepared 5 days before and left in the kitchen at room temperature. After school, he warmed the spaghetti in the microwave oven. Immediately after eating, he left home for his sports activities, but he returned 30 min later because of headache, abdominal pain, and nausea. At his arrival, he vomited profusely for several hours and at midnight had two episodes of watery diarrhea. He did not receive any medication and drank only water. After midnight, he fell asleep. The next morning at 11:00 AM, his parents were worried because he did not get up. When they went to his room, they found him dead."

Sudden Death of a Young Adult Associated with Bacillus cereus Food Poisoning

I got really bad food poisoning once cause some dumbass served us chicken that had been left over after a wedding catering gig and didn't tell us that it had been sitting out there for hours and hours all night before they packed it back up.
Food in public display setting is only good for up to 3-4 hours. Chafers or not. Gotta be careful storing warm-hot food in cold too because that can also cause spoiling if it isn’t cooled down yet…

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall need to stop the asian hate, i'm gonna get some crab rangoon and chicken fried rice on god and ain't never worry about losing a mufukking limb

:hamster:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
about a decade ago an entire soccer team died.
they died because of ice cubes.

the team ordered sandwiches on trio, so it included their soda of choice.
and the soda would have ice cubes in them.
later on they all died.
apparently there was so much fecal matter on the ice cubes that it caused a horrible infection
Did you ever post the article for this?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
These kinda threads always funny. Coli nikkas always make it seem like they ahead of the curve when it come to anything. It could’ve been ice that got him sick and it would be folks saying “see that’s why I never have ice in my house, I cut out ice 11 years ago :damn:
hahahahahahahaha!