WOAT
Daps
I love chinese food

Arms-Cropped.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Chinese food should only be eaten fresh and thrown away after that. That shot goes bad quick. And don’t smell the same if leftover

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2022 and people are still eating chinese "food"

be patient zero for a new virus, cacs

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EXACTLY...

THE MICROWAVE SHOULD
HAVE DESTROYED THE BACTERIA.
:devil:
:evil:
Depends on whether he took out his food thermometer and periodically checked whether the food core temp was 160°F. I know most people just pop it in there and hope for the best tho.:manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They will say it's covid

FYI this shyt happened last year and no one "said it was Covid". For some reason it's only hitting pop media just now. Here's the original medical story from February 2021:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/story/10.1056/feature.2021.02.19.100086

But you really can have amputations from Covid. Happened to Trump's security director back in 2020 when Covid was raging through the White House.

White House security director has part of leg amputated after falling severely ill with COVID-19, fundraiser says

The director of the White House security office, Crede Bailey, was in an intensive care unit for three months and had part of his leg amputated after contracting COVID-19 several months ago, according to a fundraising campaign set up to help him.

Bailey, who recently moved to a full-time rehabilitation facility, now faces significant medical bills, according to the online fundraiser. He was hospitalized in September after falling ill with the coronavirus, people familiar with his condition told ABC News.

His illness came as dozens of White House staffers and allies of President Donald Trump tested positive for COVID-19 in a series of outbreaks tied to the White House. Among them were the president, first lady and their teenage son....

According to the fundraising page, Bailey suffered permanent injuries from his bout with COVID-19, including the amputations of his right foot, lower right leg, and big toe on his left foot.

The White House last week declined to comment to ABC News on his condition, but asked about him at a news conference on Tuesday, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany for the first time publicly acknowledged his battle with the virus.

"Our heart goes out to his family," McEnany said. "They have asked for privacy. And he is recovering, from what I understand. We are very pleased to see that. But he and his family will be in our prayers."

The man literally taking care of his life got fukked up, literally has to do a GoFundMe and Trump's cheap ass only sent out "thoughts and prayers".

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Article so trash. No word on how old the food was. I done ate Chinese 2 days after placing in fridge and had concerns about it, but if I gotta question it a certain amount of times I stop eating ANY plate of food. Fresh or not.
You can get deadly ill if eat anything leftover for too long and not refrigerated. This ain't specific to Chinese food.

Yup, few years ago some kid left spaghetti out on the counter, ate it days later and died in his sleep that night.

"On 1 October 2008, a 20-year-old man became sick after eating a meal of leftovers of spaghetti with tomato sauce, which had been prepared 5 days before and left in the kitchen at room temperature. After school, he warmed the spaghetti in the microwave oven. Immediately after eating, he left home for his sports activities, but he returned 30 min later because of headache, abdominal pain, and nausea. At his arrival, he vomited profusely for several hours and at midnight had two episodes of watery diarrhea. He did not receive any medication and drank only water. After midnight, he fell asleep. The next morning at 11:00 AM, his parents were worried because he did not get up. When they went to his room, they found him dead."

Sudden Death of a Young Adult Associated with Bacillus cereus Food Poisoning

I got really bad food poisoning once cause some dumbass served us chicken that had been left over after a wedding catering gig and didn't tell us that it had been sitting out there for hours and hours all night before they packed it back up.