Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hope they don’t throw the book at this young man, he needs intense counseling and maybe probation.

So he can whoop another innocent person’s ass and perhaps kill them next time?

He’s got THREE prior battery arrests. Dude needs to be in prison so that next time he’s not beating up some innocent defenseless BLACK women or children

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So he can whoop another innocent person’s ass and perhaps kill them next time?

He’s got THREE prior battery arrests. Dude needs to be in prison so that next time he’s not beating up some innocent defenseless BLACK women or children

its crazy to think you can lock up a 6'2 250 pound mentally retarded/special needs in prison and act like it will reform their behavior

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its crazy to think you can lock up a 6'2 250 pound mentally retarded/special needs in prison and act like it will reform their behavior

He's not talking reform, but containment.

Dude needs to be in prison so that next time he’s not beating up some innocent defenseless BLACK women or children

See?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Its more about protecting innocent people FROM him than it is rehabilitating him. Dude beat that lady with all of his strength while threatening to kill her and later on told police he wished he had.

Thats not somebody I want walking around free amongst the black community with other black kids and women.

And lets not act like this was one isolated incident where he had some sort of episode and “snapped”. This was his FOURTH arrest for battery.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
First off,fukk him....lock his big slow dumb ass up...

And fukk her too...you clearly see this Retarted ass Nygga got anger issues ( he definitely showed instability before this) you shouldn't take shyt from people that can and will mud stomp you...

Also, teacher ain't grow up with brothers or something? You knocked out soon as you tackled? Didn't try to brace for impact of nothing...Old weak ass bones

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That one teacher was thicc.
I hope she recovers.

He should have never brought it to class, women hate being g ignored.

Still no reason to best her up though

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so what happens after he spends 10 years in prison, hone the retarded violent tendencies and is released back into society.

you are arent containing anything
:what:

He's contained for 10 years.

The honing of "retarded violent tendencies" kills me though:mjlol:

Anyway, he can get therapy and medication in corrections custody. It isn't one or the other.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y'all stay missing glaring issues.

Look at the difference in the way society and the law treats underage boys and the way the treat underage girls.

Notice you only hear "brain ain't developed yet" bullshyt when it comes to females.

And This teen is actually literally mentally disabled lol
But thecoli nikkaz want him locked for 25yrs

Can't make this shyt up lol