Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
He definitely has mental issues but he probably had some sort of tablet in his face since he was a toddler because that's was the easiest way to keep him occupied. Nobody is going to tell me that doesn't fukk you up.
:francis: I said the same thing…Some of these parents are letting electronics raise their kids. So much that when you take it from them they’ll go berserk. I seen kids have panic attacks because their mother took their phones away. Just imagine if that shyt follows them into adulthood.

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
:francis: I said the same thing…Some of these parents are letting electronics raise their kids. So much that when you take it from them they’ll go berserk. I seen kids have panic attacks because their mother took their phone away. Just imagine if that shyt follows them into adulthood.

For real, the only reason why he would even think it's okay to bring a switch to school is because his parents thought it was fine or at least didn't want to press him on it to avoid an argument.

Daps
Big issue with him is height/weight/skin color tbh.

If you had some 5'2" breh looking like Katt Williams, he'd get time but most likely wouldn't be physically capable of hurting ANYONE like that, even if he wanted to. Definitely wouldn't be facing 30 years.

Breh is 6'2"+ and weights 250+ lbs....Strike 1

Black and dark skinned....Strike 2

Beat up someone white...Strike 3

Beat up a female....Strike 4

Beat up a teacher....Strike 5

Previous battery incidents....Strike 6

Like this is the WOAT combo in a court, especially FLORIDA. Breh needs help but that's just too much shyt working against him. Lucky he didn't call her any slurs or say "white b****" etc., or these Flaw-duh DA's would try to add on hate crime charges.

Where are his parents???

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:francis: I said the same thing…Some of these parents are letting electronics raise their kids. So much that when you take it from them they’ll go berserk. I seen kids have panic attacks because their mother took their phones away. Just imagine if that shyt follows them into adulthood.
Saw his adopted mother (white lady) on the news.

1. He's always had mental issues.
2. Eventually they separated and he went to a group home.
3. He went to a public school for a students with issues.
4. His IEP cleared instructed staff to not provide him electronics AT ALL.

Basically said this all could have been avoided if the school wasnt so casual in regards to his IEP. He never gets those electronics he never is facing 30 years in prison right now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Basically said this all could have been avoided if the school wasnt so casual in regards to his IEP. He never gets those electronics he never is facing 30 years in prison right now.
Truth is, they do this to a white child, the school is in trouble

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

A bit disingenuous for her to place blame on the school considering that she likely couldn’t handle him herself hence the separation.