Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I believe he should be treated at a facility that will help him, not sent to prison.
And I said he can get treatment and punishment and You decided to quote me only to say he should get punishment.

Basically because u just want to argue with someone but don't even know wtf you trying to argue!

Gtfoh

Tair

Superstar
Daps
And I said he can get treatment and punishment and You decided to quote me only to say he should get punishment.

Basically because u just want to argue with someone but don't even know wtf you trying to argue!

Gtfoh

I never said he should get punishment.

"...Standards of punishment for people who aren't competent to stand trial aren't being used on him. "

That is stating a fact, not my opinion. You just want to be right which is why you opted for a strawman.

And, I do know what I am arguing - for him to receive treatment, not sent to prison.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I never said he should get punishment.

"...Standards of punishment for people who aren't competent to stand trial aren't being used on him. "

That is stating a fact, not my opinion. You just want to be right which is why you opted for a strawman.

And, I do know what I am arguing - for him to receive treatment, not sent to prison.
Yes
Yes u did

U just didn't realize u did.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

They’re looking to give him up to 30 years. I guess mental illness is only taken into consideration if you’re white. :francis:

30 years for a beat down is excessive to me, but I won't get worked up about it since it didn't happen yet.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
oh he just roughed her up a lil bit, nothin crazy.. id give him 1 year, maybe 2 cause shes a white lady and thass not how we treat our pawgs:unimpressed:

last week I seen some girl down the street get dragged out her car and take a asswhoopin worse then that and she got up after like it was nothin... teachers just be sawft :unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

They’re looking to give him up to 30 years. I guess mental illness is only taken into consideration if you’re white. :francis:

So you didn't even read the article?

"Still, Judge Terrence Perkins still has the option of sentencing him as a youth — and meting out a penalty as low as probation. The teen’s disabilities will likely weigh on his decision.

Now 18, Depa had three prior battery arrests before the shocking February attack on Naydich, who was treated at a hospital after the assault.

Flagler Live also reported that Depa got into a brawl in jail just last month."