Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Good, 17 and not the first time he's wilded out

According to court records, the 17-year-old was charged with battery three times in 2019, and again this month.

He's also getting off very light with that one charge. With his size, hitting her in the back of the head several times after already knocking her out could have killed her.

Last edited:
Daps
It's a vicious cycle. I've been locked up with dudes like this. They randomly attack correctional officers and other inmates. And they can't control their anger. They keep getting extra time added to their sentence.

Then when they finally do get out, they act out and keep getting probation violations. They get sent back to jail or prison. They can't find a job let alone keep one
:francis:
I hate to say it, but everyone can’t be saved.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Kid who attacked the teacher name is Brendan Depa....

full

concise

Veteran
Daps

They do not pay enough to deal with situations like this. :francis:

aaaaaand ... a very interesting tidbit from this article describing a former student with a similar type of severe mental dysfunction

Clark described the incident involving the autistic student that took place a decade ago when she was a volunteer. None of the people involved in that classroom are in the district anymore. The boy “would get mad, and he was so violent that they hired a man to be his Parapro, because nobody could control him. And the man was like a weightlifter and a speed runner and in really good shape. If the door was open, he would run out the door.”

It was on one of those occasions when he ran out and attacked Clark’s daughter, who was having lunch. “He just started pounding on her. Her entire back was covered in bruises,” Clark said. A year earlier he got mad at his teacher–Clark’s friend–“and slammed her up against a wall and bent her arm backwards and broke it.”

The child had profound autism. Even male teachers were terrified of him. He would pull bookshelves down, throw desks, attack students who happened to be in an area where he liked to blast sand around. He would be let into the lunchroom 20 minutes before other children because he was so intimidating to them. The district had an alternative school at the time. His parents, who had influence in the community, insisted that he remain at the school.

“But also this was a white kid and everybody was afraid of his parents, and that was well known,” Clark said. “But I didn’t want him to go to jail. I still look at him with compassion. Because it’s not his fault. He’s the way he is. And it’s not his fault. He reacts the way he does. It’s his parents’ fault that he was someplace that puts so many other people in jeopardy. That’s how I look at it. I just hate that there’s no choice but this in Flagler County, that other kids are exposed to it.”

Last edited:

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

"Depa — who allegedly told cops he was “going to kill her” when he is released from custody — will be tried as an adult with aggravated battery on a school board employee, an offense punishable by up to 30 years behind bars."

" Depa is considered behaviorally disabled and requires specially designed instruction and related services as a member of so-called “exceptional students.”

You see it ?

:gucci:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
That kid got to have some developmental issue going on. Just the way they react but not roughly says that they know he ain’t all there.
Yea they have to know that he got mental problems
That's why I think folks were kind of slow to step. He got developmental issues and he's a big guy.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kids that are that mentally challenge / severely autistic shouldn't be sent to school. Like do they expect him to become a doctor ?

A lot of kids like that need school to learn social and functional skills that will carry them through the rest of their lives. Plus to, you know, just have a normal childhood to whatever degree they can.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is either is a high school for retarded kids OR it is a private school. Never seen a normal high school with carpet in the hallways.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
also my girls best friend is a child paychologist and there are a lot of gen z scenarios that just didn’t exist when we were kids.

For example it is very common for kids to be so attached to their devices or phones that they will threaten suicide if the parents remove them. So violent reactions are actually common in gen z as relates to their devices. It’s hilarious and sad.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The boy clearly has mental health issues. The discussion she be about getting him some help, and changing classroom policy. Not about how he should be “punished”
GTFOH

Not only should dude be punished but his fukking parent too!