Stud Ready To Unalive Itself After Gf Leaves It For A Dude

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This.

She thought she had the contra code by bein a chick and cosplaying as a nikka and found out.

Slow down Kid Studdi, Cant compete wit the real thang out in these ice cold boulevards 🥰

Classic hof slang in this post.

:dead: @ kid studdi.

Googles

Martin Lawrence pen and pad gif.

Art Barr

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This.

She thought she had the contra code by bein a chick and cosplaying as a nikka and found out.

Slow down Kid Studdi, Cant compete wit the real thang out in these ice cold boulevards 🥰
Not gonna lie you could have rhymed "can't compete with the real meat.":dame:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
I don't even think I've ever seen OLD lesbians before
I have. They just aren’t those highly performative, visible types that stand out. Maybe one is more tomboyish or athletic/outdoorsy but not a whole stud. Just two older women you’d just think are best friends or something.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I have. They just aren’t those highly performative, visible types that stand out. Maybe one is more tomboyish or athletic/outdoorsy but not a whole stud. Just two older women you’d just think are best friends or something.

Oh ok, what age? Cause I see the type you mentioning all the time, but they not OLD old, just ...

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Oh ok, what age? Cause I see the type you mentioning all the time, but they not OLD old, just ...
The oldest I've seen was 60s but they could pass as best friends they never did public displays they would just sit next to each other and talk. :manny: