Stud Ready To Unalive Itself After Gf Leaves It For A Dude

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
She don't have that option. If she didn't she wouldn't be pressed she'd be bisexual.

I have had a theory based on life observation over decades that hot chicks tend to be bisexual or experimenting and the manly ones are the full blown lesbians. It almost like 90% like this. Chicks that claim stud were never catching dikk, they full of resentment and envy compared to the bisexual or just experimenting chicks. Her ex brought out all her insecurities.
Also rape and SA that can lead to this. Women are more fluid than men in that regard.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way she’s hurting over being left for a man tells me they used to be pillow talking and her girlfriend used to say stuff like “I hate nikkas”/“nikkas ain’t shyt”/“me with a man? i would never”/“you introduced me to real love” and other variations :hubie:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i'll make it right :shaq:...
giphy.gif
me the gun...give me the strap too..

.. i hit things u never thought could be hit... come to the darkside baby...and give me the keys...
200w.gif
30 gang :wow:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
She don't have that option. If she didn't she wouldn't be pressed she'd be bisexual.

I have had a theory based on life observation over decades that hot chicks tend to be bisexual or experimenting and the manly ones are the full blown lesbians. It almost like 90% like this. Chicks that claim stud were never catching dikk, they full of resentment and envy compared to the bisexual or just experimenting chicks. Her ex brought out all her insecurities.

Seems like females in general are naturally attracted to other women. A high number of "hot chix" or party girls actually act on their attraction.
But this is temporary.

The manly acting dykes are the delusional method actors. And they still take dikk too.
But never drop character