Stud Ready To Unalive Itself After Gf Leaves It For A Dude

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt maybe she need to get one and see what all the fuss is about

She act like and think she a nikka but dont get why a woman would leave her for a man.

Like you technically a bytch ass nikka so why would a woman want to be with you like that when the real deal all over the place. You a placeholder. You keeping it warm for a real one

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like she thought she was him only to have an actual Him skate off with her chick

The fact that it was a man and not another stud got her down bad

Home girl probably got tired of that impossible meat dildo and wanted the real thing

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
She better take them drawls with the dikk holes in em off and join the party. I’m sure bruh wouldn’t mind :ehh: :troll:

How the hell you know about something like this :picard:
s-l1200.jpg

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
How the hell you know about something like this :picard:
s-l1200.jpg
I’m talking about regular fukking boxers with the dikk hole in so we can pull our dikk through and piss. You know regular men boxers that studs wear to be like us:what:

wtf is this shyt and how you even know what terms to search for to get this picture:jbhmm::dame:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I’m talking about regular fukking boxers with the dikk hole in so we can pull our dikk through and piss. You know regular men boxers that studs wear to be like us:what:

wtf is this shyt and how you even know what terms to search for to get this picture:jbhmm::dame:
he a fan he a fan he a fan

hell nall one for the strap ...too lmfao

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean

“I just can’t believe you left me for a NIKKA bruh.
full

A NIKKAAAAAAA!!”
200w.gif

It's sad, but this is the fate of most lesbian relationships.

A stud once told me all fem lesbians are really just bi and that's why she goes out her way to strictly date lesbian women to avoid such situations.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She better take them drawls with the dikk holes in em off and join the party. I’m sure bruh wouldn’t mind :ehh: :troll:
She don't have that option. If she didn't she wouldn't be pressed she'd be bisexual.

I have had a theory based on life observation over decades that hot chicks tend to be bisexual or experimenting and the manly ones are the full blown lesbians. It almost like 90% like this. Chicks that claim stud were never catching dikk, they full of resentment and envy compared to the bisexual or just experimenting chicks. Her ex brought out all her insecurities.