shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
hear me out....

200w.gif

i said be4 jumpin jack flash whoopi would get cracked ...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's a Lesbian.

That's her experience with her fellow lesbians. By definition, the most feminist of all women.

Women really have no problem tearing each other apart over looks. (and anything else tbh)

Just peep LSA on any given day.

That's what the sisterhood looks like.

Women really are the worst misogynists

So your going to ignore the black men in her inbox calling her ugly for no apparent reason#TheOppressionContinues:francis:?

This is probably whats making her self conscience about the women shes dealing with. Rather than give her beauty tips/secrets you have black men bullying her online. I couldve easily turned this woman from a 4 to possibly a 7 about 12 years ago. Sadly that would be tough at her age,and with that ammount of horrible tattoos. But she has the right features for Create A Goddess mode:respect:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The habits and mentality of how three generations have been weaned on fast food marketing have bled over into how they all approach relationships. That isn't by accident.

1. It ain't the physical that makes you ugly nor beautiful. Your habits and your mentals do that.
2. Quit beating yourself up over what your parents did wrong. Your job isn't to perpetuate their missteps.