Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No youre not

Whole thread is ducktails, theres no way you know who they actually did hire

How does this comment have 50+ likes?

Of course you can tell.

Law firm hiring for a position, job applications usually have deadlines to apply.

If you go on LinkedIn (might need premium) you can search employees by company.

If you go through the list and find a someone who started roughly during the interview phase which is usually a month, you have your guy. Sometimes they hire multiple people, but if job ad is closed you know they found their guy.

It's not fukking rocket science guys.

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This some straight up defeatist shyt, white supremacist do not like ARABS. I'm sure the millions we have killed and continue to exterminate daily would want to smack the fukk out of you:deadrose:

There are tons of Arabs who can pass as white. I know a few Iraqis that are gingers (red heads). Plenty with blue eyes, green, CAC features.

Whites would take an Arab over a nikka all day every day.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
linkden is spam bro.

what you want to do is do volunteering and make sure your CV has no idle gaps and more interesting just being a coli poster isnt going to cut it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man just stalking LinkedIn for new employees :mjlol:
I'll be honest tho, I got a story rejected from a magazine without any explanation once and I was stalking all over the internet looking for the bio of the a$$hole who rejected me and trying to find what story they ran instead. Found his shyt on LinkedIn and he was a complete loser which only made me that much more pissed off. :dead:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No youre not

Whole thread is ducktails, theres no way you know who they actually did hire

I’m amazed so many people aren’t aware of this...
I have done the same as OP in the consulting space. Since I can’t get interview feedback, I want to know the background of the individual who was recently hired for the position I interviewed for.