String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Some of you muthafukkas been talking shyt about my mommas son and I got to set you nikkas straight. Repeating the same shyt talking about I'm a bust because I graduated law school and didn't get a job, when you underachieving muthafukkas barely graduated high school boy. You moist zaddy loving nikkas probably get together going over your little jokes in pm because you don't know how to be masculine because you was raised by your single momma. It's not my fault your bytch ass daddy left you boy.

you fukking with a real geechi nikka boy, and im intelligent so how you dumb muthafukkas gone talk shyt? A black man make it to a topnl 10 law school is a failure because the white man wouldn't give him a job? if I was Jewish you gay mutfukkas would be sucking my dikk, you bytch nikkas better respect me like the whitest of white zaddys you love boy.

You nikkas wouldn't talk that shyt face to face I would jump up and down on you nikkas like a trampoline. I don't even know you nikkas usernames off tp because you nikkas so irrelevant online and in the real world boy, but I'm the failure huh muthafukka? But tap in and you can get this mommas cooking just for you bytch.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Shut up nikka :mjlol:

look at this nikka here your username zero because that's what you are in real life boy. You get online to be somebody but you lack s0 much personality that I I even know who the fukk you are, but you know me though boy.

Take Doom out your avi he will a real man that made a name for himself and was masculine while your feminine ass on here talking shyt.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Do you have a lot of student loans?

I'll loan you this ass whooping boy. You online making gay jokes like you a troll but you really crave dikk you moist ass deviant. Don't step into the arena with mommas son because I'll beat your ass straight boy.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BareUnsungGrunion-size_restricted.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you muthafukkas been talking shyt about my mommas son and I got to set you nikkas straight. Repeating the same shyt talking about I'm a bust because I graduated law school and didn't get a job, when you underachieving muthafukkas barely graduated high school boy. You moist zaddy loving nikkas probably get together going over your little jokes in pm because you don't know how to be masculine because you was raised by your single momma. It's not my fault your bytch ass daddy left you boy.

you fukking with a real geechi nikka boy, and im intelligent so how you dumb muthafukkas gone talk shyt? A black man make it to a topnl 10 law school is a failure because the white man wouldn't give him a job? if I was Jewish you gay mutfukkas would be sucking my dikk, you bytch nikkas better respect me like the whitest of white zaddys you love boy.

You nikkas wouldn't talk that shyt face to face I would jump up and down on you nikkas like a trampoline. I don't even know you nikkas usernames off tp because you nikkas so irrelevant online and in the real world boy, but I'm the failure huh muthafukka? But tap in and you can get this mommas cooking just for you bytch.

We can meet up at the Lawrence's on 87th and Kedzie.. :mjgrin: