String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Is the normal path for black male lawyers work for prosecuted or public defender then get own practice like Kenneth Montgomery ( Taxstone and Bobby Schmurda ex lawyer)

Thats because the government is really the only arena that hires black male lawyers in large numbers

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
nikka please. You know how hard it is to only hire one black lawyer in Chicago?
I have a friend like you. She makes excuses and says no before even considering the possibility of a yes. It’s tiring being her friend. But I love her so I keep giving advice. It’s tiring reading your posts too. But You my coli breh so I want you to make it and give up this defeatist attitude. That’s why I said what I said. Come on breh. Stop telling us about what won’t work. Make a thread about the moves you making. I know you got it in you

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Can that be a option for you?
You would get alot of needed experience right?

I'm not trying to be a prosecutor putting black people in prison. I would be a white collar crimes prosecutor but you need top grades to become a federal prosecutor.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
This black lawyers interview about how he came up working in Louisiana at a predominately white firm and picked up alot of business experience in terms of legal firms

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why would I waste my time and energy somewhere I know im not getting hired? Even if I get an interview they aren't hiring me over some cac they feel is a better fit.

then why did you choose this career path breh..I’ve went to interviews for positions where my supervisor would be white and most of my co workers would have been as well.

I got the jobs but I turned them down..half the time I just go to interviews to better my interviewing skills knowing damn well I wasn’t gonna accept the job. You never know until you try

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
then why did you choose this career path breh..I’ve went to interviews for positions where my supervisor would be white and most of my co workers would have been as well.

I got the jobs but I turned them down..half the time I just go to interviews to better my interviewing skills knowing damn well I wasn’t gonna accept the job. You never know until you try

I thought getting a degree from a prestigous institution would make me a magical negro. I was dumb.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka please. You know how hard it is to only hire one black lawyer in Chicago?

You are so full of shyt. There are a gang of black law firms in this city. The biggest one is here. And if you are dying to work in private practice so bad take your ass to DC or Atlanta. But that’s if you even graduated (still have my doubts)