String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Daps
If you don’t speak up for yourself, and fight back, then nobody else will. It’s like Asians complaining it’s okay to be racist against them, yet not enough of them speak up. If more of them raised hell when they experience racism, then people might think twice about it. People treat you how you allow them to treat you.

Since introverts don’t speak up, they have to take the L.

:manny:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Most people who claim to be introverts online are actually just socially inept weirdos who use the "I'm an introvert" excuse to justify their shytty behavior towards people

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
What makes it so hard for y’all to talk to people at work though?:mjlol:

small talk is all you need to do

nikkas kill me with this shyt

A nikka might not feel like talking.
A nikka might don't like his co workers so he or she don't want to talk to them
A nikka might just simply ain't got shyt to talk about

The question should be why do it bother mfs cause a nikka aint talking to you? Why is it obligated for a nikka who's doing his work to talk or interact with his supervisor or co workers? As long as he doing his job what's the big deal? nikka could even possibly be deaf or a mute

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

The question should be why do it bother mfs cause a nikka aint talking to you? Why is it obligated for a nikka who's doing his work to talk or interact with his supervisor or co workers? As long as he doing his job what's the big deal? nikka could even possibly be deaf or a mute

It's so contradictory to talk to a person like you cool wit em, them talk THE most shyt if they ain't there. I see what they say against a person is their REAL opinion. And ya gotta problem if they dont wanna fukk with you anymore?

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps

There’s a difference between being a weird socially anxious person who makes people uncomfortable and someone who is just naturally quiet. It’s easy for people to figure out which is which. Most of the time on the coli the latter is being described.

I don’t talk a lot at work but I can hold a conversation when I want and am cool with my co workers. I don’t understand how people act like it’s difficult to speak to people but okay.

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
It's so contradictory to talk to a person like you cool wit em, them talk THE most shyt if they ain't there. I see what they say against a person is their REAL opinion. And ya gotta problem if they dont wanna fukk with you anymore?

Yea i don't understand mfs act like they go have a heart attack and die because a mf keeping to his self being quiet or not talking to them.

As long as the work getting done fck all that extra shyt. If a mf wanna or like to talk then so be it but if a mf quiet and staying to his self let him do him and get off a nikka dck

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
There’s a difference between being a weird socially anxious person who makes people uncomfortable and someone who is just naturally quiet. It’s easy for people to figure out which is which. Most of the time on the coli the latter is being described.

I don’t talk a lot at work but I can hold a conversation when I want and am cool with my co workers. I don’t understand how people act like it’s difficult to speak to people but okay.

So you saying if i like a girl at work and she won't talk to me I got the right to be mad at her and call her weird because she won't socialize with me? Should I go to HR on her to complain about her making me uncomfortable because she quiet and won't talk to me?