u seem to be good at
full

and lawyers are very good at juelzing so u should be Gucci :lolbron:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I forgot, I have an ex with a law degree. She works in education making pretty good money. Her job has NOTHIN' to do with law. That law degree though. It's proof you can quickly gather info, understand it, summarize it succinctly, express views related to it, etc.

OP, as soon as you figure out what you want to do, you have a good shot, as long as it's not something specialized, requiring another graduate degree.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You talking to a nikka that been in them warehouses too. FedEx, Amazon, and UPS. :gucci:

Law School is a hell of a price to be going 10 toes down in.

A trade or trying to leverage your undergrad degree would have a better move.

Even something like Customs or TSA would have been a better move.

:gucci:

this dude better be dap fishing/trolling
just pissing me off.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I forgot, I have an ex with a law degree. She works in education making pretty good money. Her job has NOTHIN' to do with law. That law degree though. It's proof you can quickly gather info, understand it, summarize it succinctly, express views related to it, etc.

OP, as soon as you figure out what you want to do, you have a good shot, as long as it's not something specialized, requiring another graduate degree.
if we're to believe him he just realized he didn't want to be a lawyer at the end of the education process

that would contradict your statement.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
If my son ever failed out of law school with 200k in debt and then type something like that, I would smack the shyt out of him at any age.
:francis:

I havent failed out. I have a 3.2 GPA. Still bottom 25% but I'm not failing.

:gucci: