String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Daps
When black men are locked out of the economy, and black men without a criminal record have a smaller chance of getting a job than a white man with one.

There are numerous people with worst grades that easily attained employment and my grades arent even bad just meh. I have done my due diligence and given my best efforts. I'm simply another victim of white supremacy and if you deflect and try to make jokes about it or victim blame then you are a trading in white supremacist talking points.

I'm not clowning you due to not having a job. We've all been there. We clown you because all you do is stink up the coli with multiple threads stating how much of a loser and failure you are. Also the fact you are ALWAYS on here, and have 13,000 posts even when unemployed. So no, you're a fukking joke that has nary a priority straight. In before the U GAY joke.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I have been to countless networking events. You connect with people who are similar, I'm not able to connect with some rich cac.

Do you actually converse with people there or do you act too scared to talk like you do with your classmates?

Believe it or not OP, people on this website actually do want you to succeed if you are in law school of course.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm not clowning you due to not having a job. We've all been there. We clown you because all you do is stink up the coli with multiple threads stating how much of a loser and failure you are. Also the fact you are ALWAYS on here, and have 13,000 posts even when unemployed. So no, you're a fukking joke that does not have nary a priority straight. In before the U GAY joke.
This fakkit hit it right on the head :ehh:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
One of my friends went to Morehouse then Harvard Law now works at a firm in Manhattan making good money and he black as hell used to hoop on the squad then quit senior year to focus on academics...

comparing you to my bro you sound like you not applying yourself

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
One of my friends went to Morehouse then Harvard Law now works at a firm in Manhattan making good money and he black as hell used to hoop on the squad then quit senior year to focus on academics...

comparing you to my bro you sound like you not applying yourself

I dont go to Harvard. That's a top 3 law school. I go to a top 13 law school

:skip: