Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
When black men are locked out of the economy, and black men without a criminal record have a less chance of getting a job than a white man with one.

There are numerous people with worst grades that easily attained employment and my grades arent even bad just meh. I have done my due diligence and given my best efforts. I'm simply another victim of white supremacy and if you deflect and try to make jokes about it or victim blame then you are a trading in white supremacist talking points.

I don't mind hiring you for my company breh.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
education isnt an opportunity. You cant eat a degree.

It’s an opportunity to help educate yourself and try to make something out of your life. If only you spent more time focusing your energy on networking rather than always being on here complaining about the way things are for you.

You gotta put that networking in and get out there and make it happen for yourself breh especially in your line of industry.

Complaining and acting scared and shyt to ask in to join on group projects. That’s networking right there.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:I completely agree.

sometimes you can do all u can and it’s not enough.

I’ve been there before.got a record to but

all these low ball jobs say NOW HIRING!!!!!
I been applying for 3 months since fired, and can’t get a call back.:dwillhuh:
Went to automation.no call back but I call every Monday anyway:smugfavre:

I go in person and introduce myself and the whole 9. :snoop:

it’s all good.we bless up anyway:blessed:

Be glad u ain’t in SC. Some of these nikkas can’t get a interview for they field regardless.

they want nikkas to have experience off the top:skip:

and look at people crazy when they tell them they need a chance:aicmon:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
It’s an opportunity to help educate yourself and try to make something out of your life. If only you spent more time focusing your energy on networking rather than always being on here complaining about the way things are for you.

You gotta put that networking in and get out there and make it happen for yourself breh especially in your line of industry.

Complaining and acting scared and shyt to ask in to join on group projects. That’s networking right there.

I have been to countless networking events. You connect with people who are similar, I'm not able to connect with some rich cac.