Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WHY ARE U TELLING BLACK PEOPLE HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS, U STUPID CRACKER?
:picard:
you know it’s bad when his white race coli commenter colleague has to tell another cac to shut the fuk up in black discussions. Never though I would ever see this.
:deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imagine reply to someone who didn’t quote you to “mind your business. She’s a weirdo and from my observation just not a smart person.
Whose cac alt is this??
Streetcar Star
Daps Received:
:mjpls::unimpressed:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Xiaomanyc's one of the few wholesome Youtubers left in a sea of vile filth, dudes doing fake pranks, that racist PewDiePie, etc.

Guy spent years of his life studying languages in order to take advantage of NYC's multicultural atmosphere, and has traveled the world to speak to people in their own languages - and sometimes rare dialects of those languages. For example, he went to live in Mexico to learn Ancient Mayan, which was fascinating.

But the second his videos hit TLR... it gets turned into a clusterfukk and people miss the point entirely :francis:

Hate to see it. :snoop:

I'd encourage anybody in here who isn't fishing for daps, go check out his channel because he's got a lot of interesting content.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@The Hon. Stringer Bell

The hatred is so real
this is actually funny because I never ever said black or bring up any race
but since we're on the subject, lets not play dumb.
victim is a black woman in atlanta, perpetrator is most likely black
you must be slow because I clearly stated in my post that I mistaken the setting to be in the north east since that is where most of these dusty, degenerate stories come from.
it's just that simple
Hmmm
Thats these bed wenches favorite word: "ninja"

And also "dusty negroes"

dude been lerking lsa too much
he even types like one on his regular account
"dusty beta c00n"

Summer objectively a finer face than Meg

most people would agree, only
QUOTE="Premeditated, post: 36318038, member: 168"]Summer objectively a finer face than Meg

most people would agree, only dusty negroes would disagree:yeshrug:

you know everything doesn't have to be one or the other right? You dusty, autistic, self hating short bus riding twat.:duhwtf:

:camby:
I do it to annoy Gigi, Murdershewrote and misslady whatever her name is. They're always coming into threads calling people dusty negroes this and that. So I use that as a counter. In real life, I really couldn't give a damn who a black woman is dating.

Plus, im kind of a dap whore and I know using those phrase would give me daps.:yeshrug:

I'm like a jew when it come money and I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't even do it for a billion. On my granny. You'd most likely see me do some gay shyt for that money than being called ****** by cacs for life.

edit: Didn't see this post.:whoo:

well, when you say it like that :patrice::lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude would sellout his own people for a chance to white
and Seychelles. Don't forget that.:win:

I could give 2 fukks about Liberia:mjlol:

my liberian side is fulanis, so i'm winning regardless:pachaha:

That's my type of white woman right there

If you gonna go white, you might as well go white, white

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:

People are making condescending remarks about Nigerians based on a single video through the lens of thecoli. I've watched dozens of the dude's videos, and the reactions are all the same. The whole point of Xiamanyc is the bring different cultures together, not to shyt on people because they're excited someone knows their language.

But of course, you being Israeli, don't gaf about Ethiopians, who apparently aren't real jews and deserving of mass deportation according to your former corrupt and blatantly racist Prime Minister who declared African refugees "infiltrators" :obama:

THATS NOT THEIR POINT U STUPID CRACKER

THEY SAYIN THAT IF A BLACK AMERICAN DID THE SAME THE REACTION WOULDNT BE AS JOLLY

U HAVE NO RIGHT TELLIN EM THEY WRONG U LIL BIITCH

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
THATS NOT THEIR POINT U STUPID CRACKER

THEY SAYIN THAT IF A BLACK AMERICAN DID THE SAME THE REACTION WOULDNT BE AS JOLLY

U HAVE NO RIGHT TELLIN EM THEY WRONG U LIL BIITCH
Because they are wrong

we literally had laoshu moses a black american who went around and got the same joyous reactions from other african brehs in fact i just posted his video previously in this thread;

stop being disingenuous pieces of shyt