String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
black brother - :gladbron:"i've never seen anything like this. i can't believe it!"

:jbhmm: ok understandable. he never seen a white kid speak yoruba & he was impressed, cool. but wait for it lol.....

black brother - :gladbron: "you make me so proud now man!"

:what: ok whoa slow down, why does this make you proud bruh? proud? why does it instill a sense of pride that this white kid took the time to learn some of your language b?

:mjpls: validation that's why. they tell on themselves :dead:
wtf are you talking about

because they're immigrants and people rarely speak their language to them.

He's proud because most people say Americans are dumbass xenophobes (like @The Hon. Stringer Bell ) so seeing a guy take the time out to learn their language and speak it makes them proud to be in a country where people do that, instead of just treating them like second-class citizens (like you TLR fukks are doing right now...)

The guy has hundreds of videos on Youtube, and most of the reactions are like this. It's not just the Nigerians. :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
cut it out :comeon:

If only all yall on this type of timing would "shoot" at each other instead of dragging entire groups in your lame beefs. But yall don't do that because getting personal hits different.
man....you got to stop playing diplomatic when these fba are always generalizing west africans. get petty for once. they've been doing it all throughout this thread and I say one sly tongue in cheek generalization and everyone is jumping down my throat. :wow:
victim complex :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol I be geeked when I meet people who speak spanish just so I have a chance to speak it

it’s like a superpower

Bilingual >>>> Monolingual
You would be geeked off no white boy saying 5 words to that extent - they’re trying to turn him to King Lumambacac and buy him his own land complete with 5 ready made bedwenches.
How it starts
african-natives-carrying-a-white-man-africa-19th-century-picture-id464000073

v how it ends
V2BJ3r.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
wtf are you talking about

because they're immigrants and people rarely speak their language to them.

He's proud because most people say Americans are dumbass xenophobes (like @The Hon. Stringer Bell ) so seeing a guy take the time out to learn their language and speak it makes them proud to be in a country where people do that, instead of just treating them like second-class citizens (like you TLR fukks are doing right now...)

The guy has hundreds of videos on Youtube, and most of the reactions are like this. It's not just the Nigerians. :stopitslime:
Dude stfu and mind your business

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely has a habit of hate ranting

sandcacs never enslaved my people like they did urs and ran trains on your hoes:huhldup:
so Idris Elba and Djoman Hsou are both not west africans who are regarded as sex symbols now? white bishes luv Chiwetel:mjpls:

you can't even name 1 horner nikka that is regarded as a sex symbol:sas1:

In hs, it was the weird looking Horner dudes that were ostracized by everyone else. yall were getting picked on:pachaha:

while it was way easier for us to assimilate with everyone else:win:

every west african is doing better than Somalia:smugbiden:

Don't yall still have food shortages over there? I will flick all u malnourished meercats like a toothpick. bet when it's windy, yall have to grab on to something.:dahell:

most of yall in america are virgins too. non somali bytches aren't coming anywhere close to yall smelly goat fukking, camel piss bathing wannabe ragheads:scusthov:
Fukkin weirdo

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're really making this some ADOS vs Africa shyt, when it's obvious from dudes videos that a lot of immigrants in multiple cultures are appreciative of the guy taking the time to learn their language and try to communicate. Idiot. :unimpressed:

"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart." - Nelson Mandela

WHY ARE U TELLING BLACK PEOPLE HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS, U STUPID CRACKER?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
WHY ARE U TELLING BLACK PEOPLE HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS, U STUPID CRACKER?
:mjlol:

People are making condescending remarks about Nigerians based on a single video through the lens of thecoli. I've watched dozens of the dude's videos, and the reactions are all the same. The whole point of Xiamanyc is the bring different cultures together, not to shyt on people because they're excited someone knows their language.

But of course, you being Israeli, don't gaf about Ethiopians, who apparently aren't real jews and deserving of mass deportation according to your former corrupt and blatantly racist Prime Minister who declared African refugees "infiltrators" :obama:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@The Hon. Stringer Bell the @Precumdonna is predominantly non FBA from LIEburya.
every one here knows I'm Liberian so miss me with that cac shyt and I can never have you on ignore. it's too easy smacking you verbally.

that post was from more than 5 years ago

I have grown and matured now.

can't say that about you....
The cacs most have taught him to speak the language of gay faggitese hence below:

if it's gay for a woman to eat your ass, then it should also be gay to kiss a woman

says the micro dikk nikka

I atleast I can say for sure, my dikk bigger than his :myman:

:patrice::what:

:mjlol::mjlol:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
man....you got to stop playing diplomatic when these fba are always generalizing west africans. get petty for once. they've been doing it all throughout this thread and I say one sly tongue in cheek generalization and everyone is jumping down my throat. :wow:
victim complex :wow:
I def get being frustrated... I was some years ago.

But responding by generalizing is giving these individuals (who are not a lot) exactly what they want. It's not even about being diplomatic... Getting at a group is like shooting in a crowd. Your words touch bystanders who had nothing to do with it... And then the miserable person who started it has an audience.

Get personal or even better, ignore them. You know they're going through it irl so why even grace them with your energy?

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

How dare I comment in a thread about a popular youtuber who I've watched for years.
Imagine reply to someone who didn’t quote you to “mind your business. She’s a weirdo and from my observation just not a smart person.