String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
But everyone and their grandma knows Drake is black and identifys as black, so that kinda even refutes what your saying in the first place:russ::mjlol::mjlol:

You mean everyone knows Drake has a white mother and black father?

Drake being biracial and his ability to code switch depending on the situation opened a lot of doors for him and is a big part of his appeal

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
might be a hot take, but I would add Obama and Curry as well

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The Rock and Vin Diesel are very palatable for white audiences and they don’t stir the racial pot. The Rock will speak up on some “let’s all just come together” sh*t but he never directly confronts white supremacy. In fact, the Rock is an honorary “bro duuuuuude” to me.
Typical hardass wannabe tough guy ex military racially ambiguous racist Republican archetype. Lot of those fakkits here in Cali.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stop it

the nikka looks persian, middle eastern or North African especially with the beard

01drake-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

if you seen a nikka like this in real life, you would assume is name was Ashraf from Morroco

:dead:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The Rock and Vin Diesel are very palatable for white audiences and they don’t stir the racial pot. The Rock will speak up on some “let’s all just come together” sh*t but he never directly confronts white supremacy. In fact, the Rock is an honorary “bro duuuuuude” to me.
When the Rock tries to address Black issues cacs get mad. Remember when he was making a show for BET.

Dwayne Johnson Criticized by White Fans After Sharing BET Post

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They do no better than any other black men.
kevin heart dark skin loved by whites. Kobe dark skin loved by whites .
Jordan dark skin loved by white. Will smith light brown skin loved by whites.