String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
The bigger box office talent for black men have always been brown/darker skin. Idris, Denzel, Will, Wesley, Eddie, Chris Rock, Marin Lawerence, Michael B Jordan, Daniel Kaluuya, etc.

Actually, it’s really the inverse for light-skinned guys. The Rock and Vin Diesel aren’t marketed as black actors nor play in predominantly black roles, so it’s not really fair to count them. A better comparison would be Michael Ealy, Terrance Howard, or Jesse Williams. And none of those three command the same star-power as their darker-skinned counter parts.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
That's why so many black people are anti vax. They get to feel like they are down with their people and fighting white supremacy amd bucking the system without having to put real work in. All they have to do is not get a shot and share misinformation on social media and they get their endorphine boost from the likes and comments.

:francis:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I dont know anybody who has improved form seeing a psychologist. The Sopranos is a perfect example of how it works, it allows you to become a more selfish version of yourself bytching and moaning and placing the blame everywhere but yourself.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told my therapist I wanted to beat people up and they just shook their head and went along with it.
Cap or you had a horrible therapist that’s not a good representative of therapists as a whole.

Violence against others is one of the only things they don’t keep confidential. Or they thought you was full of shyt.