Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The survival mode is not using old stages, but they are not full sidescrolling stages either. You can see any of the new states are closer to single screen arenas.

You can’t move on to the next screen till you defeated all the enemies so it’s no way to tell definitely

Just adding a survival mode will not make people jump on this. The new characters maybe but if there’s no extra missions/some separate storyline people will be overall disappointed

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I really wish they would add more stages as a side story, even if it’s only 3 or 4 but I know it’s time consuming and expensive to make games so I understand if they didn’t

I just hope we eventually get SOR 5

If they didn’t make extra stages I wish we could play SOR 1-3 with whatever characters we want. That would be dope :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I really wish they would add more stages as a side story, even if it’s only 3 or 4 but I know it’s time consuming and expensive to make games so I understand if they didn’t

I just hope we eventually get SOR 5

If they didn’t make extra stages I wish we could play SOR 1-3 with whatever characters we want. That would be dope :wow:

They have added more stages. That much is shown in these trailers. Just don't know how many there's actually going to be.