Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Still haven't beaten this yet :francis:

fukked around and told my girl about how my parents used to play the original together and how it's one of the more positive childhood memories for a breh :mjcry:

We got to level 6 before she said she was "tired" :unimpressed:

Started back up and before I could even select my character here she come with the "oh you playing without me? :usure:"

Finally got back to it but got stuck on level 4. I can't stop getting drop kicked by the brehettes :gucci: them shield holdin pigs beat my ass too :snoop:

Do I need to just keep playing or am I just trash and need to watch some tutorials or some shyt? :lupe:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm not mad at this claim. I hope the success and love for this release inspires Capcom or Konami or SNK to go in their catalog and revive some of their classic beat'em ups with an updated formula. :ohlawd:

Alien vs Predator 2 :ohlawd:

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs 2 :ohlawd:

Punisher remake :ohlawd:

There is still a lane for beat em ups and definitely one for online co op

A level up system and more unlockable moves would have been :banderas:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I need Battletoads, Double Dragon, and Battletoads/Double Dragon
They had a new Battletoads in development, it was supposed to release last year but it looked like complete trash.

They ruined the art style with some TV-Y7 Cartoon Network looking shyt and also the gameplay looks ass

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Floyd is my favorite in this game

whats the strategy for those fat fukks that breath fire out their mouths, they gotta be the WOAT enemy in the game

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Floyd is my favorite in this game

whats the strategy for those fat fukks that breath fire out their mouths, they gotta be the WOAT enemy in the game

Stay back and move into the foreground/background to dodge their dragon breath and walk behind them and beat the back of their dome in before grab and slamming them. Rinse and repeat until they're sent back to the 16-bit dimension.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
All SOR 3 characters can run

shyt is wildly overrated and sometimes can get in the way when it happens by accident

Im getting kinda nice with Blaze :wow:

On stage 4 of mania now :damn:

To get the trophy “complete all levels with SOR 1/2/3 character” do I have to pick the same exact character for all levels?
Fukk that you should be able to run from the beginning

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Stay back and move into the foreground/background to dodge their dragon breath and walk behind them and beat the back of their dome I n before grab and slamming them. Rinse and repeat until they're sent back to the 16-bit dimension.

Yea I used to drop kick them in the old games but that shyt don’t work in this one

Just move out the way and run up on them

Them green ones who do the Uso splash outta nowhere give me the most problems :damn:

And those kicking dudes that can block :why:

Beat advice I can give is play it on mania

I was scared of hard and terrified of hardest :picard:

After mania tho, I look at hard like :heh:

Hardest get the :stopitslime:

:dame:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yea I used to drop kick them in the old games but that shyt don’t work in this one

Just move out the way and run up on them

Them green ones who do the Uso splash outta nowhere give me the most problems :damn:

And those kicking dudes that can block :why:

Beat advice I can give is play it on mania

I was scared of hard and terrified of hardest :picard:

After mania tho, I look at hard like :heh:

Hardest get the :stopitslime:

:dame:

I've found for those fat fukks that most characters jumping, down attack (Jump, down + attack button) will beat his flying attack if done early. Like, if you already have them knocked down and you start the attack as they're getting up, it beats the clean like 99% of the time. If you know how to work the situations right, you can combo out if it as well, despite their very limited juggle state due to the fatness.