Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Getting a physical order is going to be difficult. Limited run and said the copies won't ship for 2-4 months.

:francis:
You know how the iPod killed off tapes and cds, transitioned the masses to digital. We'll be streaming more than not THIS GEN. You won't care for physical as much because just like how you "likely" don't pull out a ps2 to play. You're not gonna pull out a ps4. What you gonna connect it to? The inputs will be different. Plus you can play it without having to figure all that out, digitally. shyt, holographically, and some new shyt I can't speak on cuz then you'd know I'm from the future

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You know how the iPod killed off tapes and cds, transitioned the masses to digital. We'll be streaming more than not THIS GEN. You won't care for physical as much because just like how you "likely" don't pull out a ps2 to play. You're not gonna pull out a ps4. What you gonna connect it to? The inputs will be different. Plus you can play it without having to figure all that out, digitally. shyt, holographically, and some new shyt I can't speak on cuz then you'd know I'm from the future
Shut the fukk up

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just played a game with a rando who chose Axel.

I know a lot of folks don't like him but this dude :wow::wow:

His combo game was vicious. This cat put in work. Like he was playing street fighter

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina

His combo game was vicious. This cat put in work. Like he was playing street fighter
Fam that nikka do damage like Floyd and can juggle better than anyone, nikkas is sleep

if they gave my mans a dash he would be the best character no question

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Yea Axel is dope, I fukks with him

Blaze low key my favorite

I said this game loses replay value when u unlock everyone :snoop:

If anything that’s when the replay value really kicks in :wow:

I wanna learn to master everyone

But I be wrecking shop with Blaze

And all SOR 1 characters

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So how are you liking Streets of Rage 4?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Downloaded Monday.

On level 6, playing solo on hard. Adam is my favorite so far; best mix of traits, especially because he has a mini dash. He jacking Bulletproof swag from C.O.P.S hard...

Is it me, or is the commissioner the hardest boss halfway through the game? Even Barbon was pretty easy for me. The commish kicked my ass so many times I needed to add an extra life to finally get him.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stage 6 gave me a beating :pachaha:

but I loved it :noah: :dame:

Im also playing it with this beauty :takedat:
7rMgXqS_d.jpg

took me a while to get used to the controls lol

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just started playing again. I’ve just unlocked all the SOR1 characters. If I had SOR3 Axel and Shiva I bet I could solo this game on mania without any continues.