Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
me and @Khalil's_Black_Excellence beat it on friday.

i need to play it some more to unloock everyone.

PC brehs found a way to do 4 player co-op

:ohhh:How Sway??

and yeah me and @firemanBk smashed this joint on Friday/Saturday. Ima try to get that beat the stage without getting hit achievement sometime today.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
The karate guy mainly counter attacks. Grab him then attack and you should be able to beat him without taking damage. When walking towards him, make sure you're above or below him then walk into him to clinch.
Yeah I ended up playing with a random online the other day and he showed me what to do. We bodied that fool and floated all the way to stage 12 in one go :banderas: then the connection timed out on what I assumed to be the final boss :to:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Got to stage 9 on hardest :wow:

This shyt is brutal :whew:

Cherry kinda fun to play with but she hit too soft and her health go way too fast :damn:

Same with Skate :francis:

Didn’t think I’d like the SOR 1 characters at first but now they’re some of my favorites

Like someone else said, they don’t have special moves so they hit hard as fukk

I’d go as far as to say they hit harder than everyone in the game except maybe Max

It’s not even fair what I do to the final boss when I have a SOR 1 character :wow:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Surprised no one mentioned this part

It’s wild original, don’t think I’ve ever seen it in a beat em up

There are times where you’re in jail and have both inmate and cop enemies

Instead of all the enemies teaming up against u, it’s more like a free for all. Cops and inmates start randomly fighting each other and don’t even pay you any mind :mjlol:

That was a nice touch :obama:
That shyt had me dyin first time thru. :mjlol: walkin thru that office in one of the levels and see the guards and thugs beating each other up. Come thru with a flying kick and hit all of em up at once :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Game is dope. My only critique is that the art is a bit too cartoony. I think a more "rugged" artstyle would have been more fitting for the environment
I felt that way when I saw the trailer but I love the art style now. It looks like comicbook art. I also think the music feels better with the colorful style.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkaz beat the game on one player:damn:
tenor.gif
It's not that crazy. Gonna try Mania some time in the next week.