Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Thanks

No one is beating fake ass blanka or ultimate warrior with 1 life :russ:

Nah them old school bosses kinda easy in this game
I think they threw in the retro sound for fan service. The shyt dont even match the levels. They have mr x music playing on the second stage and boss music throughout the stage and also the new music.

Where's the SOR1 and SOR3 music at? They just got lazy on that aspect. Also you should 'be able to unlock the retro SOR games as well

Breh u can get all 3 streets of rages on Genesis classics plus like 50 other games for $30 or less. It occasionally drops to $15.

But if u mean play the old ones with the new characters and gameplay style then I get it

Surprised y’all ain’t been fukkin with the Streets of rages for this gen as much as y’all like this game. It has online co op and all.

How do you unlock Roo (the Boxing Kangaroo)?

He just a bartender in this game :mjcry:

SOR 3 is godly

:russ:

Yea the SOR 3 characters are dope

But the SOR 1 ones prolly got the strongest hits in the whole game

And SOR 2 Max

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah them old school bosses kinda easy in this game

Breh u can get all 3 streets of rages on Genesis classics plus like 50 other games for $30 or less. It occasionally drops to $15.

But if u mean play the old ones with the new characters and gameplay style then I get it

Surprised y’all ain’t been fukkin with the Streets of rages for this gen as much as y’all like this game. It has online co op and all.

He just a bartender in this game :mjcry:

Yea the SOR 3 characters are dope

But the SOR 1 ones prolly got the strongest hits in the whole game

And SOR 2 Max

yeah old school bosses are mad easy. you take half their life with a combo.

I have mame and emu's so i can play them anytime but yeah i wanted them to allow us to play the old games with updated graphics using all chars.

yeah SOR people take the most damage but their combo's suck while SOR3 axle is a comboing fool. I hav to unlock the rest. I wish max was a little faster though but he's strong

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Been seeing it all over my timeline? Should I cop?
Just bought it last night based off this thread.

It is fun as fukk :wow:

Stressful day at work? Play this shyt to blow off some damn steam :wow:

I gotta still figure out the controls. My defense is atrocious :wow:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
How far have you brehs gotten? Me and my brother made it to stage 6 and got our asses whooped by that karate sub-boss dude. Only one of us could manage to get past him alive on our other tries, but the next area has too many enemies for one breh. :mjcry:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
How far have you brehs gotten? Me and my brother made it to stage 6 and got our asses whooped by that karate sub-boss dude. Only one of us could manage to get past him alive on our other tries, but the next area has too many enemies for one breh. :mjcry:

The karate guy mainly counter attacks. Grab him then attack and you should be able to beat him without taking damage. When walking towards him, make sure you're above or below him then walk into him to clinch.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
nikkaz beat the game on one player:damn:
tenor.gif

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The karate guy mainly counter attacks. Grab him then attack and you should be able to beat him without taking damage. When walking towards him, make sure you're above or below him then walk into him to clinch.
yeah that karate guy is actually really easy.
just grab and throw. i figured that out by accident the second time they showed up in the game at the end. i didn't even try throwing him during the first fight.