Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I have been able to play here and there, I think I'm up to level 5 but I'm loving this game. Unlocked Adam, he's a machine on this, I'm loving this game.

And it really drives home the point as to what a stupid fukking company Sega is at times. They develop some amazing stuff and then they just fukking forget about. It shouldn't have taken 26 years to get a follow up to one of their most popular intellectual properties. They have so many classic IP's across several systems that they do nothing with, its mind boggling. It wasn't even Sega that did this, even Sonic mania wasn't developed by Sega, it took other people to get it right

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
When u toss that metal pipe at Z (Late variation of Donovan) and he catches it and tosses it back in right in ya face. :lolbron::wow:
Level 12 is a HUGE difficulty spike. Normal mobs have i-frames, super armor, and recovery strikes. Those Donovans are brolic as fukk. Anti-air AND the weapon counters...:wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
How far have you brehs gotten? Me and my brother made it to stage 6 and got our asses whooped by that karate sub-boss dude. Only one of us could manage to get past him alive on our other tries, but the next area has too many enemies for one breh. :mjcry:
me and @Khalil's_Black_Excellence beat it on friday.

i need to play it some more to unloock everyone.

PC brehs found a way to do 4 player co-op

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think they threw in the retro sound for fan service. The shyt dont even match the levels. They have mr x music playing on the second stage and boss music throughout the stage and also the new music.

Where's the SOR1 and SOR3 music at? They just got lazy on that aspect. Also you should 'be able to unlock the retro SOR games as well

I think the selection for retro music could've been better in terms of where they put everything but they got what they could afford.
This game is not developed or published by Sega, Dotemu is the publisher, they just acquired the license to use the characters and make the game.
Including anything extra like the old games and music they would have to have to pay extra for in licensing and probably not worth it in the end

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Surprised no one mentioned this part

It’s wild original, don’t think I’ve ever seen it in a beat em up

There are times where you’re in jail and have both inmate and cop enemies

Instead of all the enemies teaming up against u, it’s more like a free for all. Cops and inmates start randomly fighting each other and don’t even pay you any mind :mjlol:

That was a nice touch :obama: