Streets of Rage 4 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I read the tips page and found out about the heavy attacks by holding down the attack button. The combos can be crazy in his game. I’m still getting a hang of it so I think getting through a stage with no hits will be my next goal.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
The Streets of Rage 4 theme is sooooooo Streets of Rage from a music perspective:blessed::wow:

This is my childhood man. Still to this day me and my cousin play Streets of Rage 2 regularly together. And 1 and 3 occasionally. So many nights playing this in the 90's over and over.

Just playing 4 takes me back to a better time in life.

i feel you on this I have an Autistic cousin she don’t play many games but you can sit down and play SOR2 with her all day. I can’t wait to see her face when she realizes they came out with a sequel to our favorite game. I am making my way through with Axel/Cherry she is pretty dope

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So he becomes available before finishing the game?! Good. Tho I'm still wrecking shyt with my old boy, Axel, I've always wanted to play as Adam. I never played SoR 1. Only the sequels.
Adam is way better.
From finishing a solo playthrough with him and watching some streams, I'm convinced Axel is the worst character of the base roster lol. He is not good

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Adam is way better.
From finishing a solo playthrough with him and watching some streams, I'm convinced Axel is the worst character of the base roster lol. He is not good
axel is garbage you gotta be right up on dudes to hit he has no range attacks. i figured id give him a run in mania difficulty mode but couldn't get through the first level. I was able to get thru 3 levels with Floyd in that mode. Adam is a beast too tho. Blaze has good reach on her attacks too.
Floyd got hella reach while staying out of strike zones and can grab two dudes up at once and toss. My initial playthrough on normal i beat with Floyd.