Street Harrasement Gone Crazy Broad Lets Strangers Get Grabs And Feels

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Dusty nikkas huh. So we gonna ignore the dude at the end trying to buy the p*ssy or the cacs asking her to marry her :usure:

But ima let you cook breh :sas1:
Problem?:mjpls:

Didn't get to the end :lolbron:

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
how this dumb bytch gone stop and hold hands with a nikka on a video about street harrasment

goddamn i hope these bytches get hit by a truck

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So if a bunch of big burly gay men started trying to talk to y'all while you were walking down the street, grabbing your hand and kissing it, asking you a bunch of random ass questions...you'd all be okay with that? You wouldn't consider that harassment?
She was okay with it
She loved the attention

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I see both sides of the argument.

How else are dudes supposed to get play if not by trial and error? Women always complain about "nice guys" with ulterior motives who supposedly wait in the wings, expecting women to flock to them....well...this is the alternative of that. You can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

That said, having bottom of the barrel dusty nikkas tryna to holla at you every single fukking day must be irritating as fukk. Imagine if that was your mother, daughter or girl in her shoes. You pretty much have to avoid the streets altogether or at least have a dude accompany you if you're 5 and up.

This. I mean now that my sister is in college and my girl is actually a well read individual I been trying to sit and listen to them with an objective mind on this matter. I mean the sheer amount of dustmongers, creepers and ner-do-wells who try to get at them on a daily basis is staggering. I mean, i'm not saying that gives a woman the licence to be a jerk, BUT they put up with things that us as men simply don't have to think about.

We can go to the hood and not really be fearful, but we know that crazy shyt CAN happen so we might have the antennas up a lil more than if we were at work lets say and be prepared to defend ourselves. A woman, in that same hood, has to factor in the crazy shyt, knows she can't over power basically any man should he get aggressive, and knows that if she gets mugged that the potential for it to turn into something even MORE nefarious is high. That's a level of stress that we as men simply don't experience.

Even the simple invasion of space is shyt that we would scrap with a dude over...or at least give him a :what: face.

I hate these kinds of videos because they are edited for a certain effect....but there is much truth to it. I can see how at the VERY least its annoying and on the high end, terrifying. :manny:

I've come to find that meeting a girl through mutual friends or school or professionally are the best ways. :manny:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

A bit misleading?

:comeon:

I opened this thread expecting to see a video where the girl gets harassed worse than I do and all I see is a bunch of dudes sayin "Hi!" "How are you?" "Have a good night!"

Grabs & feels = holding or kissing a girl's hand??? :wtf:

I've had guys whip out their dikks in public, grab my hand and put it on their dikk, try to grab at me or try to hold me when I'm obviously trying to dip.

This thread ain't shyt but some ugly bytch thinkin she's all that cuz 10-20 guys in Miami said hello

:camby:

Sheesh. You're a horrible poster.

Either that or you obviously dont command the proper respect from dudes if they're doing all of the above. My lord.

:snoop: