Street Harrasement Gone Crazy Broad Lets Strangers Get Grabs And Feels

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I see both sides of the argument.

How else are dudes supposed to get play if not by trial and error? Women always complain about "nice guys" with ulterior motives who supposedly wait in the wings, expecting women to flock to them....well...this is the alternative of that. You can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

That said, having bottom of the barrel dusty nikkas tryna to holla at you every single fukking day must be irritating as fukk. Imagine if that was your mother, daughter or girl in her shoes. You pretty much have to avoid the streets altogether or at least have a dude accompany you if you're 5 and up.

Dusty nikkas huh. So we gonna ignore the dude at the end trying to buy the p*ssy or the cacs asking her to marry her :usure:

But ima let you cook breh :sas1:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:usure:

A bit misleading?

:comeon:

I opened this thread expecting to see a video where the girl gets harassed worse than I do and all I see is a bunch of dudes sayin "Hi!" "How are you?" "Have a good night!"

Grabs & feels = holding or kissing a girl's hand??? :wtf:

I've had guys whip out their dikks in public, grab my hand and put it on their dikk, try to grab at me or try to hold me when I'm obviously trying to dip.

This thread ain't shyt but some ugly bytch thinkin she's all that cuz 10-20 guys in Miami said hello

:camby:
:leon:Aight, so fukk the thread then..

I know of a dikk that may need a hand :shaq:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
lmao how much yall wanna bet if men stopped giving women attention and validation, they would lose their shyt in less than a month . no twitter no facebook no snap chat etc. women love complaining about men hitting on them, but once their old and their titties start saggin and the attention stops they wanna start bytching about men paying them no mind:russ::mjlol:
Damn if you do, damn if you don't

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That was some sad shat...Lol

Man ppl do what they wanna do but my goodness, shat was borderline creepy/stalkish the way some them dudes was putting in work...smh

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
This is why I pay chicks no mind. That last cac mind as well showed $2000 cash and asked to fukk. Her holier than thou ass would have took it. That is South Beach not Miami.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikkaz rather chase a hoe than chase money.

Yall fukked the game up.

Cat callin women as they walk down the street like yall aint used to a woman.

If I was on them streets, I'd be like "Damn, can yall nikkaz chill and let the lady walk in peace!":what:

And as I walk away, she look at me like :lupe:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So if a bunch of big burly gay men started trying to talk to y'all while you were walking down the street, grabbing your hand and kissing it, asking you a bunch of random ass questions...you'd all be okay with that? You wouldn't consider that harassment?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The thirst was glaring. Thirst from a dusty nikka is repugnant.

Dude at the end was basically getting straight to the point but he seemed a little off in the head or maybe he was just drunk and high.

Waking around south beach by yourself makes you look like a hooker anyway, most of them chicks is pay for play.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
So if a bunch of big burly gay men started trying to talk to y'all while you were walking down the street, grabbing your hand and kissing it, asking you a bunch of random ass questions...you'd all be okay with that? You wouldn't consider that harassment?
You made sure you used gay men and not women. :steviej: