Street Harrasement Gone Crazy Broad Lets Strangers Get Grabs And Feels

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Walk through the bar district at night and be surprised when people try to greet you brehettes.

Most of those dudes are just saying hi. And i'd be willing to bet money that shes staring them down which is what's making them approach in the first place.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Cold-calling beautiful women out in public like that doesn't seem like a very effective method for success. I don't think it ever was a good idea. You kind of look lame.

At least get a 2 second eye lock and a smirk before you think about doing work...

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Cold-calling beautiful women out in public like that doesn't seem like a very effective method for success. I don't think it ever was a good idea. You kind of look lame.

At least get a 2 second eye lock and a smirk before you think about doing work...
In Miami (South beach more specifically) every chick is game brehs.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:comeon:
Gone wild?

Holding or kissing a girl's hand is "wild" now?

:what:

fukk outta here, virgin :camby:

Would neg if I could for your misleading thread title :dahell:

But

:russ: :laff:

@ "You can have anything on the menu...beer, milkshakes, soup"

:dead:

And I probably would have yelled something back to the "Woooooo!" guy on the bike and I definitely would have stopped to dance and sing with the guy at the pizza place
:mj:

:russ:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Holding or kissing a girl's hand is "wild" now?

Thread title may be a bit misleading, but let's not act like dudes in the video wasn't dumb thirsty.

Like dudes gonna be dudes and I get that, so I expect them to holla, but putting hands on anyone's girl is grounds for catchin an ass whoopin... like how many times she gonna tell you she has a boyfriend before you decide to kim?

Dude at the end though :scust:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Thread title may be a bit misleading, but let's not act like dudes in the video wasn't dumb thirsty.

Like dudes gonna be dudes and I get that, so I expect them to holla, but putting hands on anyone's girl is grounds for catchin an ass whoopin... like how many times she gonna tell you she has a boyfriend before you decide to kim?

Dude at the end though :scust:

:usure:

A bit misleading?

:comeon:

I opened this thread expecting to see a video where the girl gets harassed worse than I do and all I see is a bunch of dudes sayin "Hi!" "How are you?" "Have a good night!"

Grabs & feels = holding or kissing a girl's hand??? :wtf:

I've had guys whip out their dikks in public, grab my hand and put it on their dikk, try to grab at me or try to hold me when I'm obviously trying to dip.

This thread ain't shyt but some ugly bytch thinkin she's all that cuz 10-20 guys in Miami said hello

:camby: