Street FighterZ (What If DBFighterZ was this)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can make a patch for free, additional modes, etc for free :shaq2: a re-release for the people who kept it and 40 for everyone that didn't with the same microtransactions that were supposed to sustain the product initially is a hustle that's only possible because customers allow it. The argument from me hasn't changed, Capcom doesn't put forth the effort because they don't have to - and their fanbase is too complacent and loyal to demand real improvements in their development process, sustainability structure, or even their communication.

Its a derail at this point. I'm not even a capcom hater (Its NR I can't stand :scust:) but you gotta call this shyt for what it is. Capcom doesn't give a fukk and its possible because their fanbase doesn't really give a fukk either.
Well with that 40 you also get season 1 and 2 dlc.
I agree with you that as a whole the company aren't really behind the brand which is why Ono had to seek out help from Sony to get the game made.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
i figured this was gonna turn into a Capcom bashing thread :dead:

Who cares, Capcom been full of shyt for years now.

I dont care how they "improved" SFV through updates, no game should be imcomplete with no story mode or arcade mode at launch, these bums have Sony helping them and they do worse than SFIV somehow.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
If Capcom wants to save face, they need to go ahead and take that L that FighterZ delivered them, swallow some humble pie and give us Street Fighter vs DBZ. Joint would sell millions.

Or if they wanna be on some :demonic: and fight back they could always drop CVS3 and cats will be all in.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If Capcom wants to save face, they need to go ahead and take that L that FighterZ delivered them, swallow some humble pie and give us Street Fighter vs DBZ. Joint would sell millions.

Or if they wanna be on some :demonic: and fight back they could always drop CVS3 and cats will be all in.

THey might fukk up CvS3 like they did MvC3

SF vs DBZ shouldve been a thing a long ass time ago, i want to see a Blockbuster Ultra fighting game with Street Fighter, DBZ, MK and even Tekken in the mix....like an official MUGEN

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
THey might fukk up CvS3 like they did MvC3

SF vs DBZ shouldve been a thing a long ass time ago, i want to see a Blockbuster Ultra fighting game with Street Fighter, DBZ, MK and even Tekken in the mix....like an official MUGEN

That's going to be hard to mess up CvS3 but knowing Capcom they'll find a way. Thankfully they're doing the right thing and bringing us Alpha 3 online. So that's a start. :ld:

llt23

All Star
Daps
The art in the OP is kinda wack and people gotta remember that DBZ is actually 3D models that are made to look 2D, nothing like what the picture in the OP is like. If Arcsys did do SF in their current art style for DBZ and Guilty Gear of course it would look incredible. They even gave away the secret to their technique of making 3D models that look 2D in a panel. Worth watching if you're into that kind of thing.

Capcom got lazy this gen and outsourced a lot of the 3D modeling. Some of the models in SFV look OK but with the Arcsys tech they would have made them look 1000 times better. If you check the video you will see how much effort went into the models to make sure they look great in every single animation.

Last edited:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Not a fan of that late 00's Newgrounds look.:hhh:

They need to get back to 3rd Strike pixel art style, shyt is still sexy to this day.:whew:
latest

%28makotobftr%29.gif

%28dudleyt%29.gif

latest

Pixel art costs more and takes more time to make. I agree with you though shyt has more 'character' than the bland 3D nonsense we have today.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They'll probably make now a full 3D version of street fighter 2 next year this time adding Mike Haggar, Gen and Fallen Vega to the roster as apart of their twenty-something anniversary.

Why the hell so they keep renaming that game. Like damn is it same shyt as the last one. They trying to add 3 new characters to the 5 last ones.