Street fighter the movie

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Man I went Mk movie on opening and it was easily one of the best theater experiences ever. nikkas were acting a complete fool in there. The crowd explosion when liu kang did the bicycle kick.. :wow:

The crowd explosion when Reptile shows up :banderas:

Man I saw the first Mortal Kombat flick 4 times during opening weekend. Yea some of the crowds were straight Lit...awesome experience.

Second film was trash and I don’t remember shyt from it. Gonna have to revisit them both at some point, show my kid those. Likely before the new MK film comes out later this year.

I was definitely disappointed by SF when it dropped. Making Van Damme Guile, downplaying Ryu and Ken...some of the casting choices :mjlol:

I think when Double Dragon came out I actually thought it was :ehh:but in hindsight that was probably garbo as well

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Man I saw the first Mortal Kombat flick 4 times during opening weekend. Yea some of the crowds were straight Lit...awesome experience.

Second film was trash and I don’t remember shyt from it. Gonna have to revisit them both at some point, show my kid those. Likely before the new MK film comes out later this year.

I was definitely disappointed by SF when it dropped. Making Van Damme Guile, downplaying Ryu and Ken...some of the casting choices :mjlol:

I think when Double Dragon came out I actually thought it was :ehh:but in hindsight that was probably garbo as well
I thought the same about double dragon, I went and rewatched that bytch :scust:just a horrible horrible movie

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
just watched Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie( 1994) for the first time :dwillhuh: fukk the real movie,,,,,,,, wish this out in the US in 1994

sf2uk_cover.jpg

that Vega vs chun li fight was of the fukking hook!!:banderas:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Craziest part is Mortal Kombat wanted Van Dam to play Johnny Cage. Character in the game was actually based on him. Even does his signature move.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

this was the only good part about DD:skip:
3vumj4lko8l01.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I watched it for the first time since it dropped and enjoyed it. From one of the opening lines where JCVD calls Bison a b*stard I knew it was gonna be fun.

Julia was great and had several quotables. His art collection has a John Way Gacy clown one. :heh:

Chun Li may not have had dem thick thighs, but she was cute. :ahh:

Only real complaint was how Blanka was used. Didn’t know The homie Meeklo from BIBO is Ken. might Watch the OG MK some time during the week.