Street fighter the movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The second one was horrible.. Me being a huge fan to the first one so I of course go to the movies to see the second one..

Yup I did that and my best friend and I were unhappy 11 year olds. Seriously terrible movie. The first one is solid front to back and I have no issues with it. Maybe I should but I don't see anything.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup I did that and my best friend and I were unhappy 11 year olds. Seriously terrible movie. The first one is solid front to back and I have no issues with it. Maybe I should but I don't see anything.
Man I went Mk movie on opening and it was easily one of the best theater experiences ever. nikkas were acting a complete fool in there. The crowd explosion when liu kang did the bicycle kick.. :wow:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I went Mk movie on opening and it was easily one of the best theater experiences ever. nikkas were acting a complete fool in there. The crowd explosion when liu kang did the bicycle kick.. :wow:

This, 100%. Dudes were jump kicking each other on the way out of the theatre. Shouting get over here. Theatre staff couldn't do shyt. Parents outside waiting to pick up their kids like :mindblown:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Theatre WENT NUTS

The last movies I went to see where audiences were popping off were Scary Movie 2, The Mummy, Blade, and Talladega Nights. Oh and Rush Hour 1&2. Bad Boys 2 also. This new Godzilla movie, the audience was dead ass silent the whole way. NOBODY marking out for Godzilla whatsoever. I think people were in shock at the direction. Kinda like watching the Hulk and 90% screen time is puny Banner.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even if you're a SF fan, I think its still worth the watch. shyt is hilarious.

Definitely skip the most recent one tho. The legend of Chun Li is terrible. Kristen Kruek is fine, but cant act for shyt. Chris Klein is the worst. Hard to watch all the way through.

I genuinely thought they tanked that movie on purpose. Kreuk has shown decent flashes of good acting in well written stuff , same with MCD and McDounagh but I honestly think the director just mailed it in on that one.
Chris Klein's whole acting was the dead giveaway on that one :mjlol:

Man knew Bison was walking between the raindrops....:ehh: :sas2:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I love the street fighter series this movie is very light hearted but since it's the only street fighter we got. Ima a rider for it. Guile flash kicking bison onto the og sf controller arcade fighting sticks :wow: bison used the sticks for world domination goat!!! The animated series are dope and the series on YouTube is dope as well. Never seen the chun li movie :manny:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I really liked this film back in the day. Hell still do despite all the criticism.