Street fighter the movie

b. woods

Peace
Daps
http://viooz.co/movies/4132-street-fighter-1994.html

Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Not as dark as Mortal Kombat and easier to watch with lots of quotables and unintentionally funny scenes. :mjlol: (Zangief giving the sideways thumbs up:russ:) Even though the fights are much better in MK.

Plus Ming Na and Kylie Minougue :banderas:

sweet.jpg
:yes:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
I hope I'm not the only one that noticed that they are all in the poses they get in after winning a match in the video game

That was just the icing on the cake for the movie...lol

Sidenote

Dhalsim for most of the movie looks like this
Dhalsim_movie.jpg

In the last what 10 mins of the movie Guile goes back to see him and Blanka and he looks like this
Dhalsim_movie.png

:mindblown:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I hope I'm not the only one that noticed that they are all in the poses they get in after winning a match in the video game:mjlol:

Everyone did, even back then when it first came out as a kid I noticed that shyt :bryan:

It was like the weirdest origin story ever. Convienently have them all in their video game attire by the end.
:deadrose:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
worst casting job ever. :dead:
sagat was old and small, bison was small, balrog looked like deejay, dhalsim was only legit dhalsim for 5 minites. guile being a foreigner. ken and ryu were corn, the random made up special forces dude.... cammy and chun li only semi decent casting. i couldnt watch this of my own volition now. i'd have to be board as fukk, but if u are about fukkery, then this ones for you.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Someone start a mortal kombat movie thread. I would but I'm working. That movie needs to be appreciated. The sequel can kick rocks but the first is dope

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Even if you're a SF fan, I think its still worth the watch. shyt is hilarious.

Definitely skip the most recent one tho. The legend of Chun Li is terrible. Kristen Kruek is fine, but cant act for shyt. Chris Klein is the worst. Hard to watch all the way through.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Someone start a mortal kombat movie thread. I would but I'm working. That movie needs to be appreciated. The sequel can kick rocks but the first is dope
The second one was horrible.. Me being a huge fan to the first one so I of course go to the movies to see the second one..