Street fighter the movie

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Like everyone else I'm a huge street fighter fan gaming wise but have never seen the movie... I remember as a kid someone saying it was garbage and I guess that stuck with me.. I also never heard anyone even talk about the movie period later on... I know the gawd van damm is in it but is this worth watching?.

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh that shyt is hilarious. 100% MST3K material. :mjlol:
Raul Julia put in the GOAT hammy performance and no one else has the acting skills to match so every scene is cheesy as fukk:pachaha:
The scene where he told some chick the day he destroyed her village was just a Tuesday to him had me :deadmanny:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Like everyone else I'm a huge street fighter fan gaming wise but have never seen the movie... I remember as a kid someone saying it was garbage and I guess that stuck with me.. I also never heard anyone even talk about the movie period later on period . I know the gawd van damm is in it but is this worth watching?.

You're a huge streetfighter fan? Do not watch this. Through your knowledge and experience with street fighter, the characters and the storyline, you feel you may have some idea of how the movie might go. You don't. The only thing worse than the cast and the storyline is the dialogue. Trust me, its that bad.

I know some people get a kick out of watching fail videos and worst ______ ever type stuff, but I guarantee the whole movie you'll be doing the :mindblown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Raul Julia as Bison was shot out with his overacting...it was magnificent.
S7TzW1V.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's gotta be one of the most quotable movies of all time. CHANGE DA CHANNEL :laff:

Paying Sagat in Bison dollars:deadrose:

Breh if you look at the movie as an action comedy which is clearly what they're going for, then it is awesome. It's hilarious from start to finish and makes no attempt to be serious about the subject. It's probably the movie with the best fukery per scene ratio in history and that's not hyperbole. The fact that red blooded American Guile is played by a foreigner who doesn't even attempt an American accent is worth the price of admission alone. And it turns out de Souza wrote the movie in one night lol and it shows. As a fan of the franchise you have to watch it but as a fan of fukery in all it's glory and just a funny ass movie you have no choice but to watch it.

"This conclave is over!"

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Paying Sagat in Bison dollars:deadrose:

Breh if you look at the movie as an action comedy which is clearly what they're going for, then it is awesome. It's hilarious from start to finish and makes no attempt to be serious about the subject. It's probably the movie with the best fukery per scene ratio in history and that's not hyperbole. The fact that red blooded American Guile is played by a foreigner who doesn't even attempt an American accent is worth the price of admission alone. And it turns out de Souza wrote the movie in one night lol and it shows. As a fan of the franchise you have to watch it but as a fan of fukery in all it's glory and just a funny ass movie you have no choice but to watch it.

"This conclave is over!"
In one night??:russ: