Streamers getting put on that summer jam screen

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Again it’s called networking. That’s LITERALLY the point of having these conferences. He understood that, which is why he pretended to keep it business throughout their encounter.

“Networking” only turned to “using” when she turned down sex.

So what he and you are arguing is that Networking can and should be a transactional agreement based on a physical relationship.

And you don’t see why that’s problematic?

I’m capeing for all women against the culture that makes stuff like this ok and defensible. It’s not. Nothing she did that night justified Joes behavior.

If you read my earlier posts I said this is a teachable moment for both sides. She said as much herself. She should have removed herself way earlier, but she did what lots of people do and went along with the fukkery in order to try to meet her goals.

And that’s why this is so problematic. Joe knew he had the power in this situation. He knew she felt he had some control over the trajectory of her career, and he tried to get some p*ssy out of it.

Thats shytty behavior and not something women (or anyone)should have to navigate, in a business setting.

You can make up all the nonsense you want.

You in here defending creep shyt. :scust:

you off the rails homie. No networking shouldn't be a physical thing you goof. What I meant was if it was indeed purely networking she stood to gain 99.9% more than him. If thats not using then okay w/e. He never presented it as networking anyway to my knowledge she did. I don't know anyone who networks with people in the fashion these two did but w/e I'll let you tell it.

After he invited her to dinner his hotel all that other bullshyt she should have had a ah ha moment and known what he was on. But once again, you are attempting to prop up women by inferring they are stupid and not holding them accountable. You types do more harm than good. these are not children, treat them as women I.E. adults.

She could have said no, or I have a man at any time. He find out she has a man and he gets mad after attempting to court this chick. lies about having a boyfriend. yup, hes an absolute monster.

You out your depth fam.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
PAX is not a networking conference. It's more like Comic-Con and to a lesser extent E3. While you can network there, saying it's the only reason why PAX was created is BS. I'd argue it only became a networking opp when he took her out to account managers and YT.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
PAX is not a networking conference. It's more like Comic-Con and to a lesser extent E3. While you can network there, saying it's the only reason why PAX was created is BS. I'd argue it only became a networking opp when he took her out to account managers and YT.

Oh you aint know nikkas build careers off of anime convention panels every day b :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you off the rails homie. No networking shouldn't be a physical thing you goof. What I meant was if it was indeed purely networking she stood to gain 99.9% more than him. If thats not using then okay w/e.
Sure, she and he knew that, and that’s not uncommon either. Again that’s the point of networking. When you don’t know anyone, you go meet people. If Joe wasn’t willing to help her without sex, he should have said that from the jump. But he did the creep and then blamed her like she tried to trick him.

He never presented it as networking anyway to my knowledge she did. I don't know anyone who networks with people in the fashion these two did but w/e I'll let you tell it.
They met at his panel, and he invited her to dinner with more industry people.

How is that not “networking”?

She could have said no, or I have a man at any time. He find out she has a man and he gets mad after attempting to court this chick. lies about having a boyfriend. yup, hes an absolute monster.

You out your depth fam.
Like I said, this is the narrative, the culture, that justifies the creep behavior.

She shouldn’t have to navigate sexual advances and creepy behavior just to do something as normal as networking.

The fact that Joe expected a transactional encounter and thought that was ok is the damn problem.

And you in here defending the shyt :smh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Sure, she and he knew that, and that’s not uncommon either. Again that’s the point of networking. When you don’t know anyone, you go meet people. If Joe wasn’t willing to help her without sex, he should have said that from the jump. But he did the creep and then blamed her like she tried to trick him.

They met at his panel, and he invited her to dinner with more industry people.

How is that not “networking”?

Like I said, this is the narrative, the culture, that justifies the creep behavior.

She shouldn’t have to navigate sexual advances and creepy behavior just to do something as normal as networking.

The fact that Joe expected a transactional encounter and thought that was ok is the damn problem.

And you in here defending the shyt :smh:

I cant tell if youre trolling or not tbh so Imma let you cook :hubie: you be easy lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Oh you aint know nikkas build careers off of anime convention panels every day b :troll:
So we gone play the stupid game huh?:stopitslime:

If it wasn’t for business/networking then why did Joe pretend that’s what it was about all night? Even in his defense of himself he says he wasn’t trying to come on to her.

Now y’all saying Joe thought it was a Date all night and only got mad cause she tricked him?

I don’t even know what more to say to y’all at this point.

The twisting and turning to Justify his behavior and find fault in hers is sickening but not surprising.

Maybe one day y’all will have some women/girls in your life that help you realize how important it is to change this culture.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So we gone play the stupid game huh?:stopitslime:

If it wasn’t for business/networking then why did Joe pretend that’s what it was about all night? Even in his defense of himself he says he wasn’t trying to come on to her.

Now y’all saying Joe thought it was a Date all night and only got mad cause she tricked him?

I don’t even know what more to say to y’all at this point.

The twisting and turning to Justify his behavior and find fault in hers is sickening but not surprising.

Maybe one day y’all will have some women/girls in your life that help you realize how important it is to change this culture.

Man you got it breh stop quoting me:russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes making sexual advances at business partners is harassment.

fukk wrong with you dudes :dahell:

Without even talking about the weirdness of inviting her into a shower with you and introducing her as your girlfriend to people, after she made it clear she was not interested in a relationship outside of business.

Im convinced with any type of platform lots of you would be the same type of creeps :scust:
You should look up harassment up in the dictionary. It has an actual definition. If he made a single attempt to have sex with her and she declined and he didn’t make any further attempt then by its very definition that isn’t harassment. Harassment is aggressive perusal.

If somebody you aren’t interested in tried to get you to have sex with them it could make things awkward going forward but them shooting their shot isn’t harassment.

He clearly has no game so him shooting his shot was clumsy as hell. He’s used to leveraging his status as a semi-famous YouTuber to get p*ssy. Inviting a woman in the shower cold turkey with no real warmup is some shyt a famous person says to a groupie. Anybody with even a basic amount of game would know her answer before asking that and wouldn’t bother offering her that if they knew she’d saw no.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You should look up harassment up in the dictionary. It has an actual definition. If he made a single attempt to have sex with her and she declined and he didn’t make any further attempt then by its very definition that isn’t harassment. Harassment is aggressive perusal.
No harassment does not have to be continued. Once is enough. Although it wasn’t just once, after inviting her to his shower, he began introducing her as “his girl” to people she didn’t know, and then got upset with her at the end of the night for continually rejecting his advances.

If somebody you aren’t interested in tried to get you to have sex with them it could make things awkward going forward but them shooting their shot isn’t harassment.
He didn’t “shoot a shot” he pretended the relationship was purely business while continually putting her in awkward positions that would suggest more should be going on until of course she rejected him then he pretended he never did any of it and she was just trying to use him.

He clearly has no game so him shooting his shot was clumsy as hell. He’s used to leveraging his status as a semi-famous YouTuber to get p*ssy. Inviting a woman in the shower cold turkey with no real warmup is some shyt a famous person says to a groupie. Anybody with even a basic amount of game would know her answer before asking that and wouldn’t bother offering her that if they knew she’d saw no.
Has nothing to do with game or a shot that he still claiming he never took.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Might be unrelated to MeToo but Dr Disrespect got permabanned from Twitch.:ohhh:

He’s one of the top streamers they basically gives a slap on the wrist type bans but they say this one was serious.