Streamers getting put on that summer jam screen

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Ah, I see. I don't understand why though. It shouldn't be any of their damn business. It's not even a conflict of interest.

Whatever happens should be between him, the streamer and his wife, if it gets leaked, so be it, but the consequences should come from his wife if she decides to divorce him, not Twitch.
He already went through the drama with his wife she knows, and it was highly publicized. It’s the she was a fellow streamer part we didn’t fully know.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lots of companies have rules against people hooking up, especially if he was considered in a senior position to her. Especially if it gets messy and interrupts the business.

fukk up your bag and your life for some p*ssy brehs :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That’s BS. It’s a well known open secret that twitch staffers are fukking some of those female streamers. So him getting banned for possibly hooking up with another streamer is silly. There is definitely criminal/liable shyt going on with him.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Doc getting caught cheating is old news. His family already almost disintegrated because of it and he had to take like a year off to mend his relationship with his wife. So if it's related to that he's good with the family, his wife already knows who he cheated with etc.

We didn't know who it was with.

Idk if that would really be enough for Twitch to cut off one of their biggest cash cows and one of only a handful of streamers to sign an exclusive contract with them. I feel like it would be more serious than just breaking ToS. Especially since they've known for a very long time about this (I mean he broke the viewership record on his return stream from his break over cheating. even opened it with his wife holding a knife to his neck to keep him in line :russ:)

It would be weird to me that they'd allow this girl to blackmail them over a raise for something they all knew already. There has to be another layer to this. Or it's something completely different.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Doc getting caught cheating is old news. His family already almost disintegrated because of it and he had to take like a year off to mend his relationship with his wife. So if it's related to that he's good with the family, his wife already knows who he cheated with etc.

We didn't know who it was with.

Idk if that would really be enough for Twitch to cut off one of their biggest cash cows and one of only a handful of streamers to sign an exclusive contract with them. I feel like it would be more serious than just breaking ToS. Especially since they've known for a very long time about this (I mean he broke the viewership record on his return stream from his break over cheating. even opened it with his wife holding a knife to his neck to keep him in line :russ:)

It would be weird to me that they'd allow this girl to blackmail them over a raise for something they all knew already. There has to be another layer to this. Or it's something completely different.

The fact that the MeToo wave is going around on the site and that’s he’s been silent about this on Twitter meaning something recently came up that warranted a permaban.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The fact that the MeToo wave is going around on the site and that’s he’s been silent about this on Twitter meaning something recently came up that warranted a permaban.
Seems so :francis:
Doc is the funniest guy on there too, shame. If he did some terrible shyt though fukk him.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know. Maybe that screenshot is complete nonsense. It's not beyond a workplace to ban relationships between coworkers though. It's considered unprofessional in many circles.

But isn't this between two streamers? They aren't co-workers because they aren't working together on a mutual project nor do they have to 'share' a space. They don't 'report' to anyone. They are both independent contractors streaming content using Twitch, which is why this doesn't make sense.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If thats the reason she should be banned also right
True. I'm going to assume it's something worse for the time being.

Drastic action. They even banned other streamers from mentioning him or using his likeness or having his name in the chat apparently.

I wonder what's gonna come out :lupe:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
No one knows why doc got banned, just a lot of speculation. Would not be surprised if it was a metoo thing or something like that. The fact that no one knows why is interesting, it has to be fairly serious, maybe even criminal.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Twitch is not going out there way to be this careful over some cheating shyt, maybe that rumor is true if twitch is getting sued or some shyt. Twitch in some way is involved imo or this is some other criminal stuff where they are separating themselves right away.

Tiger Woods might be the only guy to lose shyt over cheating but even he was cheating with 100 women