Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Yet, here in OUR country that we fought for him to come to…

Yet leeching off of FBA rappers to blow himself up…

Yet, not in his war torn busted up ass country. Yeah go back to Haiti bro and have fun :mjlol:

Goofy ass tethers stay with the hostility towards us and wonder why we don’t rock with y’all nikkas anymore. Foot on y’all necks all year around. Not just a season :pacspit:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Explain the culture for those that don't know.
this is a trap question because explaining culture is not easy because it covers so many sections

but to entertain you
black majorette culturr
black step culture
soul food
our specific birthday song
blaxipotation films
our vernacular
jumping of the broom
all our proverbs
our style of christian worship
our music genres
our specific dance styles
our boxing styles
our form of comedy
the head nod
the dap
our national anthem
cookouts/family reunions
our ethnic names
streetball culture
our hairstyles (lineups are black american)
durags
protective waves

all have very specific black american origins but are emulated so much people don’t even do research on how they came to be.

there’s nothing any other “culture” has that we don’t .

the fact is people chalk up culture to having your own flag, not speaking english, and immigration.

that’s literally it.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...................he's l i t e r a l l y talking, walking and wearing black american culture.

Tbh, my black american brothers and sisters you should congratulate yourselves. You have so much social influence that people walk around believing your culture is the default.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I don't know why some non black Americans always end up coming out on this dumb shyt, and I say this as someone who has trini roots on half of my family tree.

The problem is that he's too ignorant to discern that black people don't necessarily have the same culture throughout the U.S. He can discern the difference between a Ghanaian and a Nigerian (actually he probably can't, but he automatically assumes there is) but won't do the same for a breh in the DMV and northern Florida.
His whole act is basically a reincarnation of Chris Tucker but 90% less funny.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
why is it a diaspora war every time we acknowledge xenophobia?

is there an unwritten rule the black americans have to overlook xenophobia for the greater good of the black race?

if i call a haitian a cannaibalistic voodoo demon and he responds with bad energy, that’s not diaspora wars. that’s correcting xenophobia
Agreed. Same muhfukkas benefitting from our blood sweat and tears but can't stand us.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
He's saying the same thing the "Burna Boy" said but in different words. And he's right. Black Americans got no cultural identity. Slavery did that :francis:
how’s it possible that all the other members of the transatlantic slave trade have culture but we don’t, all while emulating us? it’s the weirdest thing i’ve ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.