Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Most copied culture on the planet. So much so, people are taking us for granted and saying we have no culture while dressing like us, listening to our music, making their own versions of our music, making their own versions of food we introduced to them, speaking our slang, and so forth :mjlol:

Last edited:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
:mjlol: diaspora wars
why is it a diaspora war every time we acknowledge xenophobia?

is there an unwritten rule the black americans have to overlook xenophobia for the greater good of the black race?

if i call a haitian a cannaibalistic voodoo demon and he responds with bad energy, that’s not diaspora wars. that’s correcting xenophobia

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Most copied culture on the planet. So much so, people are taking us for granted and saying we have no culture while dressing like us, listening to our music, speaking our slang, and so forth :mjlol:
they don’t see it because nobody else is emulated to our extent.

even his style of comedy is a direct descendent of black american styles of comedy. 100%

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why is it a diaspora war every time we acknowledge xenophobia?

is there an unwritten rule the black americans have to overlook xenophobia for the greater good of the black race?

if i call a haitian a cannaibalistic voodoo demon and he responds with bad energy, that’s not diaspora wars. that’s correcting xenophobia

I'm talking about Kai this time :gucci:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
kue7JYU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.