Streamer iShowSpeed named his dog the n word

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dude is a super c00n but we supposed to give him a pass bc he getting money and famous :martin:

This the type shyt he promotes to the youth. Always barking like a dog, one clip he was chasing a white girl around on all fours :what:

Rappers been c00ning and selling dead end dreams for years to the masses, but were always given a pass because they ''getting money''..people are willing to delay their own lives just to see another man making money..I never understood that.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I have yet to see a new young black youtuber/streamer who isn't a massive lame or a c00n :yeshrug:

These new brehs were raised by white humor. Nothing they do is funny to any black person over 25

MKBHD don't count cuz he isn't really new.
RDC

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have yet to see a new young black youtuber/streamer who isn't a massive lame or a c00n :yeshrug:

These new brehs were raised by white humor. Nothing they do is funny to any black person over 25

MKBHD don't count cuz he isn't really new.

my nikka gold :obama:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rappers been c00ning and selling dead end dreams for years to the masses, but were always given a pass because they ''getting money''..people are willing to delay their own lives just to see another man making money..I never understood that.

False, you nikkas don’t give rappers no kind of pass for anything. They have been criticized since the beginning of rap. Please keep the same energy with this c00n ass goofy

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

nikka you just posting because you can, this is NOT true.