Streamer iShowSpeed named his dog the n word

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I just looked them both up. RDCgaming has a modest following of 1.4 million. Coryxkenshin has 18+ million, and he doesn’t seem to be bucking his eyes. A rare exception to the rule. :ehh:

Edit: RDCWorld seems to be their main channel
With 6 million plus subs. I haven’t seen their content so I didn’t know if they :mjpls: but I’ll take your word for it.
The Brehs from RDCWorld1 is one of the few in the YouTube Gaming/Anime scene who don’t c00n:ufdup:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I can’t think of any black YouTuber with 5 million + subs who didn’t c00n their way to the top. The harsh reality is, they know their bread and butter is tap dancing for non-blacks.
Marques didn't tap or c00n once. That's why I respect breh even more

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Marques didn't tap or c00n once. That's why I respect breh even more
I was rooting for him until he unveiled his brand new studio.

Not a single black person. That’s beyond egregious. Every other group puts on their own apart from us. After that, I stopped messing with his content.

He should know how hard it is for black folk in tech and yet he does this?:scust:

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
I was rooting for him until he unveiled his brand new studio.

Not a single black person. That’s beyond egregious. Every other group puts on their own apart from us. After that, I stopped messing with his content.

He should know how hard it is for black folk in tech and yet he does this?:scust:

This is why I stopped fw his content years ago. He doesn't interact with other black people ever. Also peeped him liking Kanye's pro-Trump tweets when I followed him on twiter.