Streamer iShowSpeed named his dog the n word

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to have a tough conversation about this huge surge in c00ning from black people in this age. What’s driving it? People were not c00ning like this in the ‘90s or early 2000s without swift retribution. Hell, some of y’all are 30-40+ years old and are newly minted c00ns. There’s dudes that post on here that are whole ass c00ns, and they have a sizable following and glazers, full-stop :wow: . That dude Y2Dre was a c00n. He would never say the shyt he was saying on here about black people in a black barbershop, but a lot of y’all loved him. He has the exact same ideological and racial accelerationist outlook as Clarence Thomas. This “we have to take everything from the black person so they can find themselves,” mantra. Dude said he voted for Trump with pride 😂. I told him that when he was posting here. Additionally, I’ve never heard a black person is real-life say the word “woke” or “DEI” in the context some of you all supposedly black people use it in.

Speed is a young c00n. There’s the possibility he’ll grow out of his immaturity. Conversely, how the fukk you decide to become an old c00n?

I really want to understand what the fukk is going on with black people, collectively.
Merging of cultures over time. Have to take the good and the bad.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He def c00ns it up and needs to get his wake up call because when he grows up he's going to have a lot of regrets about his antics. Also, I think we have to remember the kid is only 19 and makes me wonder where are his parents at to give him a talk about his antics. I know he's living the life getting to travel the world and going to many events, But he should really tone everything down because unsure how long he'll maintain his audience. He's going to regret many of his actions despite being a millionaire