Stray PS4/PS5/PC/Xbox 2022

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Sifu needs to go full ip man for the sequel

Nah.
Keep the Bak Mei fighting style and make it more lethal.
Punch a hole through a muhfukka
DisastrousBestEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Playing this for the first time now and already...

calling bullshyt on the part where the cat takes a can and stops a fan blade from spinning... :comeon:

I'll keep playing but logically this game was over before it started... :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
at first I thought this was cool, playing as a cat, and solving environmental puzzles. then I got a robot, that talks to other robots. kinda ruined the whole 'cat' game

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this would be a good "Available Now on Gamepass" game for their showcase

edit: probably won't be available until July, since that would be when a year of exclusivity would end

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I was hating on this game before I played it, ngl. It came out at the perfect time on PS5 to (in the summer), and I even enjoyed the platinum run (which I rarely enjoy these days).

Underrated game, I hope it’s a surprise hit on xbox and have even higher engaging numbers. Because I want a sequel. I really thought I was going to try the game and put it down. It really is fun though, and I like the art style. I’m not even a cat person like that.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was hating on this game before I played it, ngl. It came out at the perfect time on PS5 to (in the summer), and I even enjoyed the platinum run (which I rarely enjoy these days).

Underrated game, I hope it’s a surprise hit on xbox and have even higher engaging numbers. Because I want a sequel. I really thought I was going to try the game and put it down. It really is fun though, and I like the art style. I’m not even a cat person like that.
is it worth the price though?